Recipes of molasses - video recipes at home
- Cooking Recipes molasses
Molasses is a sweet liquid syrup, which is used for the preparation of confectionery products. The main difference between this product from sugar is that it does not crystallize and therefore ready baking longer remain soft and fresh.
Syrup (maltodextrin, dekstrinmaltoza) used in the canning and confectionery industries. In particular, it is used in the manufacture of certain types of bread and cakes. Some of its species used for the manufacture of ice cream and frozen desserts in order to lower the freezing point of the products. In the food industry molasses produced in two ways. The first method it is prepared from starch (potato, corn) by saccharification (hydrolysis). The second way to make the syrup from the juice of fruits, vegetables (fruit containing large amounts of sugars). For this purpose, use apple, pear, currants, gooseberries, grapes and others.
to All about sugar. Watch the video! ..
How to cook the fruit syrup:
- Rinse the berries or fruit and squeeze the juice using a juicer. Strain the juice through cheesecloth in a saucepan and simmer until then, until it thickens.
- periodically stir him a wooden spatula. Finished syrup should be dark yellow.
It has a sour taste and a beautiful dark color. It can be used not only in baked goods, but also to add to salad dressings.
4 glasses of pomegranate juice
1/2 cup sugar
juice of half a lemon
How to cook the syrup garnet:
- Pour the juice into a pan, put it on a slow fire. When it comes to a boil, sprinkle in the sugar, stir and cook until until the volume of liquid is reduced fourfold.
- At the end of cooking, add the lemon juice syrup.
Honey 500 g
500 g of brown sugar
200 ml water
How to cook honey syrup:
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over low heat mass, until melted sugar. Bring it to a boil and let cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the syrup from the heat and let cool.
300 g of ordinary sugar
100 g water
How to prepare a light syrup:
- Put in a bowl or in a pot sugar, pour the water and put on low heat, until the sugar dissolves.
- Give the weight boil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
All the secrets of honey. Watch the video!
A light lemon syrup
350 g of sugar
150 ml water
2 g of citric acid
1, 5 g of baking soda
How to cook a light lemon syrup:
- Boil water and add the sugar, bring to the boil. Once boiling, put citric acid, cover pan with a lid, and leave to simmer for 45 minutes.
- From time to time, stir the molasses. Cool the finished product, add baking soda, dilute with water in a small amount.
- Mix molasses as it should, at the same time it will be much foam. Foaming will stop after 15 minutes.
- If the foam remains, remove it from the surface with a spoon. Pour the syrup in a glass bowl and store in the refrigerator for storage or use for cooking pastries.