Panna cotta: how to cook Italian dessert
Origin panna cotta is shrouded in mystery. According to the most popular version, the dessert was invented by Hungarian-born stranger. Some believe that the creator of the traditional recipe is a well-known Italian chef Pellegrino Artusi. Panna cotta has a large number of different recipes.
Recipe Panna cotta
500 ml natural yogurt without fillers 180 ml whipping cream, 4 tbsp. l. sugar, 2 tbsp. l. icing sugar, 12 g of gelatin in the plates, 125 ml of water, 300 g of any frozen berries, 1/2 lemon, rosemary 1-2 branches.
How to prepare:
- In order to prepare a cream dessert, a small bowl, pour the required amount of pre-boiled water ostuzhennoy and then lay it gelatin.
- Leave ingredient until complete dissolution and swelling.
- This process will take approximately 10 minutes.
- At this time, remove the berries from the freezer, place them on a plate and let thaw.
- They will be useful for you to prepare the sauce panna cotta.
- Take a small saucepan and pour into it 60 ml heavy cream, add a 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar.
- Place the container on a medium heat and heat the ingredients until completely dissolved grains of sugar.
- Remove the pan from the heat, not allowing to boil its contents.
- Put in preheated cream prepared by this time the gelatin and whisk the ingredients whisk until smooth.
- Type in the same mass of natural yoghurt, continuing to whisk products. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a blender pour the remaining cream and whisk them for 1-2 minutes, gradually add powdered sugar to them as necessary.
- Beat until then, until the ingredients will not increase in the amount of 2 times.
- The resulting mass connect with a mass of cream, yogurt and gelatin and stir everything until smooth.
- Pour the resulting mixture of beautiful glasses or special molds.
- Place the dessert in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- During this time, prepare the berry sauce: in Put a saucepan the required amount of melted berries, add to it 2 tablespoons. spoons of sugar and the same amount of pure water.
- With half a lemon peel clean off and put it in the same capacity, as well as add to the ingredients of rosemary.
- Put a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil weight, then cook berry sauce until slightly thicken.
- Remove the sauce from the heat, cool and pass through a sieve, previously fished out his whole berries.
- Remove the molds from the refrigerator and pour the dessert its berry sauce.
- If desired, garnish with fresh berries.