As home to cook the condensed milk - video recipes at home
The classic condensed milk
1 liter of milk (3, 2% fat)
500 g of sugar
half a cup of water
How to cook a classic condensed milk:
- Pour sugar in a pan with a thick bottom, fill it with water and the resulting syrup bring to the boil for a few minutes.
- Then pour the milk into the pan and continue to cook the future condensed milk over low heat for two hours, stirring constantly with her.
- When the resulting mixture acquires a thick consistency and a pleasant cream color, remove the pan from the heat, pour the condensed milk into a suitable bowl and cool.
Condensed milk with vanilla flavor
1 liter of milk (3% fat 2)
1 cup granulated sugar
half a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
How to cook the condensed milk Vanilla:
- Milk pour into a pot with thick walls and bottom, then it vsypte sugar, wait until it is completely dissolved and the resulting syrup bring to the boil, including medium heat.
- After boiling, reduce the heat and continue to cook the condensed milk, stirring occasionally it to reduce by two-thirds of the original volume.
- Ready sgushchenki determine by thickening and appearance of cream color - after their appearance in a saucepan, add the vanilla sugar, wait for it to dissolve and boil the milk for a few seconds.
- You will have a thick and sticky condensed milk, which must be cooled as hot as it will be quite liquid.
condensed milk chocolate
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp. spoon flour
40 g butter
1/3 Art. spoon of cocoa
How to cook chocolate condensed milk:
- Whisk the egg with the sugar, mix well, connect with cocoa, stir again and sprinkle in the flour into the mixture.
- Next, add to the milk and the mass kneaded until complete disappearance of lumps, then pour it into a pan with a thick bottom, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook condensed milk over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Then add to it the butter, boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.
1 kg of sweet fresh pears half a kilo of sugar
1 liter of milk
half teaspoon of baking soda
How to cook the condensed milk with pear flavor:
- peeled and cut into thin slices of pear and sugar boil for one hour simmer, then add them to the milk and soda.
- Boil the mixture for two hours over low heat and then cool the resulting bit condensed milk and whip it in a blender until smooth, introducing small portions mass.
- Then again bring pear condensed milk to a boil over low heat and pour into pre-prepared containers.
- If desired, roll up the resulting condensed milk into sterile jars and store in a cool dark place. Thus it is possible to maintain the product within a year to the delight of themselves and their families, and who will be pleasantly surprised!