Recipe from my childhood: homemade jelly
- The recipe for homemade jelly sweet jam
Berry-fruit jelly - a storehouse of vitamins and amino acids. Flavored jelly from childhood can be made at any time of the year, using home-made jam and. Cherries and apricots, raspberries and currants can be a useful basis for dessert for a sweet tooth!
Kissel with cherry jam and apples
Tandem cherry and apple are not only delicious, but also helps to normalize the functioning of the pancreas.
Recipes popular cocktails, freshly squeezed
juices, smoothies, kvass, lemonade, yagodanki, punch - A collection of soft drinks.
- boiled cold water - 1 liter
- Starch - 30 g
- apples - 2 pcs.
- cherry jam - 150 g
- sugar - 5 g
How to make pudding with cherry jam and apples:
- In a pan with a thick bottom pour water and bring to boil.
- Apple peel and seeds, cut into large cubes and transfer to a boiling water. After 5 minutes, add to the apples of cherry jam and sugar. When cooking is best to use a cherry pitted.
- In a small amount of cold water dissolve the starch, and then type in a cherry-apple broth. Leave the jelly over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Kissel with cherry jam and apples ready!
Kissel of strawberry jam
- Starch - 30 g
- sugar - 75 g
- Citric acid - 1 pinch
- the water - 1 liter of
- strawberry jam - 180 g
How to cook a jelly strawberry jam
- The water begins to boil, add the strawberry jam, after boiling the mixture on low heat, leave for 5-7 minutes. The resulting syrup Strain through a fine sieve, add the sugar to the liquid and a small amount of citric acid. After complete dissolution of the sugar syrup bring to the boil.
- starch dilute cold boiled water and enter into the syrup.
- Kissel of strawberry jam is ready!
Kissel from raspberry jam
Raspberry jam can make jelly is too liquid, so that a larger amount of starch required under the usual volumes of liquid.
- Starch - 60 g
- the water - 1 liter
- raspberry jam - 200 g
- sugar - to taste
How to cook a jelly of raspberry jam:
- in a convenient container, set a colander, rub through raspberry jam so that it acquired a uniform consistency and separated from the bones. In the absence of a colander may be used folded in several layers of cheesecloth.
- starch dissolve a small amount of cold water and leave for fifteen minutes. A pot of water put on fire and bring to a boil, add the pureed raspberry jam and boil for 5-7 minutes, after the lapse of time trickle enter starch and mix thoroughly.
- Kissel from raspberry jam is ready!
To prepare jelly with currant can be used not only sweet jam, fresh suit or entangled with berries and sugar.
- Starch - 30 g
- water - 1 liter
- currant jam - 180 g
How to make currant jelly:
- The boiled water dissolve the currant jam, strain through cheesecloth or a colander. The resulting mors pour into a pan and bring to boil.
- In 1/4 cup of cold water dissolve the starch, and then type in a boiling juice, stirring carefully. After 5 minutes jelly may be removed from the plate.
- Currant jelly is ready!
A great addition, giving a pleasant aroma Kisel, will peel of citrus fruits, almond and vanilla essence, which is added to a hot drink.