Recipes sour soup with tklapi
The Georgian soup chikhirtma
National Georgian first courses
Sour soup with tklapi
400 g of beef bone
4 tbsp. rice spoon
1 clove garlic
0, 5 cups of shelled walnuts
greens (cilantro, dill, parsley)
ground black pepper
0, 5 cups of sauce tklapi
How to cook sour soup with tklapi:
- Pour beef cold water, put on the plate and cook for 2-2, 5 hours. I should get a rich broth. Remove the meat, remove the seeds.
- Cut the beef into small pieces, put back into the broth. Clean the carrots and onions, slice them. Make sauce tklapi. Take 1 plate, tear it into small pieces, add to the bowl, add a small amount of hot water and leave for a while.
- When tklapi soften, stir it. Bring to boiling soup, sauce pour, pokipyatit 5 minutes, put carrots, boil for 10 minutes, then put a bow.
- Prepare soup half an hour on low heat. Then sprinkle in the washed rice, cook for 10 minutes. Make a dressing of walnuts and garlic.
- Spread nuts, pass through chesnokodavilku garlic cloves. Mix and add to the soup. Boil it for 15 minutes. Then put the hops-suneli, pepper, salt to taste.
- Boil for a few minutes, sprinkle with chopped herbs, turn off the heat, cover with a lid and leave the soup for a few minutes.
tklapi at home
3 kg plums tkemali
4 tbsp. spoons of sugar
How to cook at home tklapi:
- Wash plums, remove pits from them. Put the berries in a saucepan and cover with water. The water should cover them completely. Put the pan on low heat and bring the contents to the boil.
- Simmer for half an hour, stirring constantly with a plum. Then cool them and rub through a colander. Place the plum puree in a pan with a thick bottom, add sugar, stir and put on low heat.
- Bring to boiling and boil for 5 minutes. Moisten a large wooden board with water, put on her plum puree and level it.
- The layer thickness must not be greater than 1 mm. Board need to put out to dry in the sun. After 2 days, turn the reservoir. Fold ready tklapi into a tube.
Qutab tklapi with
1 cup flour
0, 5, Art. water
For the filling:
200 g of spinach
100 g sorrel
50 grams of cilantro
50 g of parsley
50 g chives
ground black pepper and salt to taste
50 g tklapi
How to cook with kutaby tklapi:
- Put the flour into a bowl, make a recess in the center of the slide. I pour into flour warm water and put salt. Stir with a fork and then knead a lot of hands.
- You should have firm, elastic dough. Roll it into a ball, place in a bowl, cover with cling film and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare stuffing. tklapi Divide into pieces, put in a small bowl, cover with hot water, let stand for 5-10 minutes, then stir.
- Wash greens, dry and chop. Preheat the ghee in a pan, putting greens and cook for 1 minute. Pour tklapi, add pepper, salt, stir and simmer for 1 minute.
- Put the stuffing in a bowl and refrigerate. Then roll out the dough so that they form a circle. With the help of glass cut circles out of it.
- Put the filling on half of each circle, the second half cover it, then tucks the edges. Kutaby need to fry in a dry frying pan on both sides.
- Transfer the patties on a plate and, while they are hot, grease them with butter.