Baked semolina 4 prescription
- Baked semolina
Mannik or semolina pudding, can help out if the flour in the house was not, and the pastries themselves want to be pampered. The recipe is simple and economical, but less tasty dish from this becomes.
Among cereal semolina is not known for use, but compared with the products of the meal she wins. That is why so many children's desserts, oriental sweets, cakes and pies caring hostess prepared with semolina.
The classic casserole of semolina
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 100 g butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of vanillin,
How to cook a classic casserole of semolina:
- Prior to the preparation of semolina puddings can be washed, and then fill it with yogurt. If the dealer will swell from yogurt for at least an hour, casserole get much sweeter.
- While the grits soak, it is necessary to melt in a water bath or in a microwave oven 100 g of butter and beat it with a glass of sugar. You can just mix to the sugar is partially dissolved.
- This mixture is added to the yogurt with semolina, mix well, vsyp with the vanilla.
- In a separate container, whisk 2 eggs, stirring constantly, carefully add them to the dough. The whole mixture is to obtain a uniform consistency, without lumps and sufficient liquid.
- It is poured into a baking dish or pan. Along the edges of container to sprinkle the same semolina, then to dessert it was easier to separate from the walls.
- Bake casserole for 30-40 minutes. And the manna will be more air, if you put it in a pre-heated oven.
- Ready carefully checked with a toothpick. But it should be done carefully: sautéed semolina turns crumbly and easy to break when checking its integrity.
Baked semolina with cranberries
Cooking time - 1 hour.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 3 tbsp. spoon cranberry
- 2 egg whites
- butter for lubricating oil
How to Cook a casserole of semolina with cranberries:
- Rinse thoroughly and dry cranberries, then rub it through a sieve. Juice aside and bagasse pour 1/2 cold boiled water, put on fire and bring to a boil, and then subtract light to a minimum.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then strain the broth into a clean container and mix it with cranberry juice.
- Pour in the liquid semolina and with continuous stirring cook until ready, then set aside to cool.
- Beat until fluffy foam proteins and put into chilled "porridge". Stir and put in baking tin previously greased butter.
- form Put in oven preheated to 180 ° C, for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or chilled. Optionally, you can decorate with powdered sugar.
- Baked semolina with cranberries ready!
Baked semolina in milk
"smart kitchen": Cottage cheese casserole with homemade apple jam
How about a delicious cottage cheese casserole
with homemade apple jam?
- 100 g of semolina
- 1/2 liters of milk
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup raisins or other dried fruits to choose from
- 1 pinch vanillin
- 5 g of lemon peel
- salt - to taste
How to Cook a casserole of semolina in milk:
- Milk to boil, add salt and slowly, stirring constantly, pour the boiling liquid over low heat semolina. Bring to a ready and leave to cool.
- In ostuzhennoy porridge add the melted butter with the egg yolks, zest, raisins and vanilla, stir several times.
- egg whites are added last, beating previously in the foam.
- Massa put in a baking dish, greased or parchment-paved and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Baked semolina in milk is ready!
Baked semolina with pears and cinnamon
- 200 g semolina
- 500 ml milk
- 50 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 500 g of pears
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 h. Teaspoon grated lemon peel
- salt - to taste
How to Cook a casserole of semolina with pears and cinnamon:
- Milk to boil, add salt and slowly, stirring constantly, pour the boiling liquid over low heat semolina, add the butter and allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Egg yolks separated from whites and rub with the sugar. Add cinnamon and mix with porridge.
- Pears Peel and finely chop.
- Beat until fluffy foam proteins and put into chilled "porridge", leaving the 2 tbsp. spoon for decoration.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- baking dish greased with butter. Put in the form of layers: semolina - pears with grated lemon zest - porridge, etc.
- Send to a casserole in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the casserole, cover with the remaining protein and a little sprinkle with sugar. Put the dish back into the oven for a few minutes to a protein browned.
- Baked semolina with pears and cinnamon is ready!