The most delicious cottage cheese casserole - video recipes at home
- The most delicious cottage cheese casserole
Curd casserole - the perfect treat for tea or coffee. It can also serve as a good light dinner. This dish is delicious and warm and cold. His happy to eat, children and adults. Due to easy digestibility, it is very useful for the elderly.
casserole with raisins and peel
There are many recipes for cheese casseroles, with a variety of fillers in the form of fresh and dried fruits and berries.
Here is one of those recipes. Casserole cooked on it, not only delicious, but also gentle, airy, it literally melts in your mouth.
It should be:
For gourmets: cottage cheese and apple casserole
Cottage cheese is incredibly useful. Exist
a variety of dishes that include it in their composition. The lightest in the preparation of these are casseroles. There are plenty of variations with different kinds of fruits, but one of the most delicious is cottage cheese and apple casserole.
500 grams of cottage cheese, 2 full (from top) Art. spoons of semolina, 3-4 eggs, 4 tbsp. Spoon sour cream, 3 tbsp. spoonfuls of sugar, about 50 g of light raisins pinch vanilla sugar and salt, a little butter for lubrication form.
Note that cooking casseroles for this recipe takes place without the use of flour.
How to prepare:
- Rinse the raisins, put in a bowl, pour boiling water and let steam out for 30-40 minutes. During this time, prepare the curd basis for future casseroles.
- Put in a bowl or saucepan semolina, mix it with 3 tablespoons of sour cream and leave to swell for half an hour.
- Crush cheese, rubbing it through a sieve, or with the help of a blender.
- You can also whip it into a homogeneous mass with a mixer.
- Add to the curd swollen semolina and sour cream, eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar, and mix thoroughly beat with a mixer or in a blender.
- It is necessary to form a mass significantly increased in volume and became quite homogeneous.
- Drain with steamed raisins, dry it on a kitchen towel, spread in a thin layer.
- Then add raisins to the curd and mix thoroughly.
- You can also add a partial teaspoon lemon peel, grated on a fine grater.
- The shape of the baking grease a piece of butter, then gently lay the cooked cottage cheese, evenly distribute it and smooth out.
- Then lubricate the surface with a thin layer of sour cream (1 tablespoon).
- Place future casserole in oven preheated to 180 ° C.
- After about 40-45 minutes, it is ready.
How do I choose the cheese in the store. See video!
Eat like a casserole can be served hot or refrigerated.
Serve it cut portions and watered jam, honey, sour cream and berry sauce.
The perfect complement to the soft cheese casserole - soaked cranberries, cherries and black currants.
Tested p etsept cheesecakes with curd. Watch the video!
Casserole with pumpkin
You can also cook the curd baked pudding with pumpkin.
How to prepare:
- To do this, rinse the pumpkin under running cold water, completely remove the seeds. The pulp grate on a medium grater.
- Wipe the curd through a sieve, and then connect it to the pumpkin.
- Add salt to taste.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly whisk one egg with 250 ml of milk.
- in the form of evenly lay out the prepared mixture, place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Thereafter, egg-milk mixture to pour the casserole dish and again put in the oven. After 7 minutes of your casserole is ready.