Ginger cake recipe
For impregnating a classic recipe for this cake is used delicate sour cream.
1. Cake Recipe "Ginger" with sour cream
- 2 cups caster sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons. honey
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 600 g of fatty cream
- 1 h. Tablespoons butter
- 1 h. Teaspoon baking soda (without top)
How to prepare:
1. Whisk mixer the cream with sugar or powdered in a thick dense foam and put for 30-60 minutes in a refrigerator.
2. While the sour cream cools, prepare the cakes. To do this, rub the eggs with a glass of sugar, butter, honey and baking soda.
3. Thoroughly mix all ingredients in a water bath and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the weight from the heat and cool slightly.
Custard cake "Napoleon": ingredients, recipe, nuances
Cake "Napoleon" appeared so long ago that
and no one will take to find a date when people found out about it.
4. Small portions Stir in flour and knead the dough. Divide it into 10 parts, each shape of the bun and roll in flour. 5. Then roll 10 of thin cakes and bake them in a preheated 200 ° C oven. Finished cakes trim the trim knife and set aside to decorate the cake.
6. Promazhte cakes chilled sour cream and stack them on top of each other. Sprinkle the surface of the cake beaten into scraps of cakes.
7. Before serving hold the finished cake few hours at room temperature and then put for 10-12 hours in a cool place.
2. Cake Recipe "Ginger" with custard
- 200 g sour cream
- 250 g of butter margarine
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 egg
- 1 h. Spoon of soda
- 400 g of flour
How to prepare:
1. First of all, to softened margarine, remove it from the refrigerator in advance. Then thoroughly mix it with the flour.
2. Then add the honey, egg, sour cream and vinegar maturing in baking soda. Knead the dough. It should not stick to hands.
3. Roll out dough balls 13 and place them on a half hour in a refrigerator. After this time, the balls roll on a floured working surface in thin layers and bake cakes in a preheated oven. You should get 12 ordinary cakes and 1 small for sprinkling. 4. Then prepare custard 400 ml of milk, 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of flour, 100 g butter, 300 g of sugar and vanilla sachet. For this purpose, pour the milk into the enamel pot and put it on the quiet fire. Separately, mix the sugar, flour and eggs. When the milk becomes hot, yet not boiling, carefully pour the prepared mixture into it. Reduce heat to low and, stirring constantly, cook, without giving weight to boil.
5. When the cream has thickened, add the softened butter and vanilla sugar. All stir well and cool. Then promazhte cooked cream baked cakes and give them 2 hours to soak.