Eclairs with custard: 2 recipe
- Eclairs with custard: 2 recipe
Eclairs with custard - this cake, which came up in France. This luxurious dessert is perfect for the evening lunch, as well as for the festive table. Its delicate flavor and aroma will appreciate the sweet lovers.
Eclairs from Alexander Seleznev
Favorite treat Sweet all time
and peoples. Choux pastry - one of the most difficult, but thanks to the maestro Seleznev it becomes remarkably simple and easy to prepare.
Classic custard eclairs
- 300 g flour;
- 430 ml of milk;
- 5 egg yolks;
- 130 g of sugar;
- 330 ml of water;
- 70 g of powdered sugar;
- 130 g butter;
- 5 eggs;
- vanilla taste;
- 1 5 h. Salt spoons
How to cook a classic custard eclairs:
- The pot add water, bring it to boiling (fire make small) and melt it in oil. Add sugar, salt, stir. In the boiling mixture to enter the flour, stir, remove the pan from the heat. All the ingredients are mixed to the consistency of thick dough.
- Carefully drive the eggs and mix. Cover the pan special paper via syringe confectionery dough lay in small portions. Heat oven to 190 ° C. Bake the cookies during 35 minutes.
- For the cream: in separate bowls gently rub the yolks with the sugar. Enter the flour, mix well.
- In a saucepan pour the milk, pour the sugar, add vanilla to taste, bring to a full boil. Prepared to put the yolks, to bring everything until thick.
- Remove the cream from the stove, let it cool. The pastries side to make cuts and fill with cream dessert.
- Classic custard eclairs ready!
Eclairs with lemon custard
- 160 g flour;
- 120 g butter;
- 135 ml of skim milk;
- 3 eggs;
- 170 ml of water;
- 1 5 h. Salt spoons
For gentle cream:
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 260 ml of milk;
- 80 g flour;
- 110 g of sugar;
- 135 ml of lemon juice;
- 120 g butter;
- Zest of 2 lemons;
- Powdered sugar;
- salt and vanilla - to taste.
How to prepare eclairs with lemon custard:
- For the choux pastry: In a saucepan pour the milk, add water and butter and put on a small fire to dissolve the oil. Add heat and bring the mixture to reflux. Add the flour and salt, stir and K Men pan from the heat.
- Set aside the dough for 20 minutes, then again put the pot on the fire, warm up for 5 minutes. Knead the dough, then drive one egg in the dough, knead again.
- Carefully fill the dough pastry syringe. Special paper lay pan, put on it approximately 20 small strips. Preheat oven to 200 ° C, bake for 30 minutes eclairs.
- For the cream: In a saucepan pour the milk, add the lemon juice, zest (previously rubbed it on a small grater), breaking the eggs, whisk thoroughly all.
- Then add sugar and vanilla, stir, put the mixture on a small fire. Pour flour mixed with salt, continue to heat the mixture until complete thickens, stirring spatula.
- Remove the cream from the stove, cool, enter the butter, stir thoroughly. Put it in the refrigerator for 35 minutes. The pan can be covered with cling film. When the time to put the cream into pastry syringe and fill with them eclairs.
- Before serving, sprinkle cake with powdered sugar.
- Eclairs with lemon custard ready!
Custard cake "Napoleon": ingredients, recipe, nuances
Cake "Napoleon" appeared so long ago that
and no one will take to find a date when people found out about it.
Sweets "Magnificent Century": baklava, lokum and sorbet
Turkey - the amazing world of sweets and
desserts. And you must have seen how happy heroes "Magnificent Century" trying luxurious baklava, lokum, sorbet ... We invite you to plunge into the atmosphere of your favorite TV series and cook Turkish sweets at home!
60 delicious cakes recipes
A collection of simple, interesting, original
and proven over the years the recipes for all the sweet tooth of the country.