The classic recipe for custard "Napoleon" cake
It was called, however, then a little differently - "Thousand coats". And only in the XIX century it was widespread and a new name - the French chef Marie-Antoine Careme modernized the recipe. However, for some reason, he began to wear the name of a famous military leader and emperor, is still not known.
More on the topic: 5 recipes of the legendary Soviet cakes
Cake "Napoleon" has long occupied a place of honor in the cookbook Russian housewives. After all, it is quite simple to prepare, and taste is not inferior to the most exquisite desserts. More "Napoleon" of the issues in the preparation arises when it comes to the cream. Many housewives prefer custard. He's really easier and useful than the oil. However, we must take into account a number of nuances, to get the perfect cream.
Recipe Custard cake "Napoleon"
What you need:
1 tbsp. cream, 20% fat
4 tbsp. l. Sahara
1 h. L. starch
How to cook the custard cake "Napoleon":
1. Take a pan. Better enamel. Put it in the sugar, starch, add eggs and stir stir for 1-2 minutes. Then add the cream and put the pot on the stove.
2. Constantly stir the mixture wooden spatula. Your task - to prevent the boiling cream. Otherwise, it will be minimized and will not work. Heat the mixture until thick. After deliver cool cream. You can make chocolate custard cake "Napoleon".
RECIPE CHOCOLATE custard cake "Napoleon"
What you need:
1 tbsp. milk
2 tbsp. l. flour or potato starch
100 g of chocolate
1/3 Art. sugar (ideally - powdered sugar)
50 g butter
2 g of vanillin
How to cook a chocolate custard cake "Napoleon":
1. To begin, preheat the milk, enter the starch or flour and mix thoroughly.
2. In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and add vanilla. After that connect both mixtures and a good beat. Then Break bar of chocolate into small pieces and add them to the cream mixture.
3. Place the saucepan with the cream on low heat and stir constantly. Simmer until the cream will not be the consistency similar to a thick cream. Next, place the mixture was cooled. After it has cooled to room temperature, add the beaten softened butter and beat together.
Alternatively, you can make sour cream custard cream cake "Napoleon".
RECIPE sour cream custard cream cake "Napoleon"
What you need:
500 g of a 20% fat cream
2 tbsp. l. starch
1 tbsp. sugar (ideally - powdered sugar) 2 g of vanillin
If you want to cook your favorite cake "Napoleon" for 10 minutes? Then write down the branded prescription renowned chef Mark Statsenko on! ..
How to cook boiled sour cream cake "Napoleon":
1. Pour into a bowl 1 cup of cold milk, dissolve the starch in it and add the sugar and eggs. All mix thoroughly to avoid lumps.
2. Pour the remaining milk in a saucepan and put on fire. Boil it and reduce the heat. Then gently pour the boiled milk to the egg-starch mixture and mix well. Bring the mixture to boiling, but not boil, stirring continuously.
3. After the cream will remove from heat, add vanilla and cool to room temperature. Will only enter into cream cream (it should be thick).
Can cream cake "Napoleon" to make more fragrant. To do this, you can pour in the cream 1 tbsp. l. brandy or liqueur. Alternatively, you can vary the taste of cream, adding at the beginning of cooking 2 tbsp. l. toasted and finely chopped nuts.