Recipe for air eclairs
- Air eclairs: recipes, cooking techniques
Eclair - a French dessert, a delicious cake choux dough. Most often used as a filling custard, but you can make it from cheese, cottage cheese, fish and meat pies.
Sweet filling for air cake: cream recipes for éclairs
Authorship belongs to the French éclairs.
In the Russian translation of a French word meaning "lightning", "flash". Indeed, dessert taste is similar to these verses, strikes, but it is nice, from the first moment. The Germans call this oblong pastry choux pastry with cream romantic - love a bone or, more prosaically - a rabbit foot.
Choux pastry eclairs to
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of water
- 4 eggs
- 150 g butter
- 1/2 hr. Of salt
How to make choux dough eclair:
- Pour into water pan, boil, adding salt, oil, stir and boil again. Reduce heat, add flour in small portions, stirring all the time to avoid lumps formed. Then remove the pan from the heat. When the dough has cooled, to drive the egg (one) and mix well.
- Oil the pan and place the dough in small portions with pastry bag or spoon moistened with water. Between the workpieces should be a distance not less than 2 cm, because during cooking they increase in size.
- eclairs Bake in oven, heated to 200 ° C, for about 30 minutes. , Put on the bottom of the oven with a bowl of water to cake up better. Once they are slightly browned, remove them.
- Eclairs with custard batter ready!
Custard éclairs to
1, 5 cups of sugar
2 tbsp. starch spoon
2 tbsp. tablespoons flour
100 g butter
Vanilla - on request
How to cook the custard éclairs for:
- Mix in a saucepan the milk, egg and sugar. Put it on the fire. Separately, dissolve in the small amount of milk and starch flour lumps should not be. When the milk starts to boil, pour the mixture into a pan, reduce the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
- When the mass becomes thick, remove pan from heat. Give the cream cool slightly, add vanilla sugar and add the butter. Stir or beat with a mixer.
- for éclairs Custard ready!
- Using a pastry bag with a thin nozzle fill eclairs cream on the reverse side, by making holes in 2 places. Ready cake sprinkled with powdered sugar or icing covered and out onto a plate.
Glaze for eclairs
- 2 tbsp. spoons of condensed cream
- 1 h. Tablespoons butter
- 1 h. Spoon of cocoa
- Powdered sugar - to taste
How to make a glaze for eclairs:
- Mix condensed milk in a saucepan with the sugar, butter, cocoa, and vanilla. Put on low heat and bring to a boil, stirring all the time.
- The glaze for eclairs ready.
- Drizzle glaze hot cakes and put them in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Curd cream éclairs
200 grams of curd
1 cup granulated sugar
200 ml cream
How to cook cheese cream éclairs:
- tion Tscha pound cheese with sugar until smooth, add the cream and vanilla. Beat mass mixer.
- for eclairs Cream cheese is ready.
- Fill the prepared custard cream cakes.
Cheese Cream eclairs
250 grams of cheese "mascarpone"
120 g of powdered sugar
100 ml of cream with fat content of 20 - 22%
How to cook cheese cream éclairs:
- Mix cheese, sugar and cream, to whip the mixture with a mixer and refrigerate. When it hardens, fill it eclairs.
- for eclair cream cheese ready!
Cheese filling for snack éclairs
200 g hard cheese
1 clove of garlic
Article 7. spoons of mayonnaise
1 bunch of dill
How to cook the cheese filling for snack éclairs:
- Cheese grate, chopped dill, add the chopped garlic and mayonnaise. Mix all.
- Cheese filling for eclairs snack ready.
- Since it eclairs, making the cut side.
- Tip: as a filling for savory éclairs can also use salad, cheese with cream cheese, dill and garlic, smoked fish with grated apple and dill, herring oil.