How to bake a soft bun - video recipes at home
Freshly baked cinnamon rolls - the best
addition to a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
The softest bun butter obtained from yeast dough.
0, 5 kg of flour
1 package dry yeast
0, 5 cups of milk
3 tbsp. spoons of sugar
125 g butter
a pinch of salt
How to prepare yeast rolls
- Pour the dry active yeast in a small container and mix it with warm milk, put 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour. Mix everything and put in a warm place mass. After 10-15 minutes the yeast start to rise at this time can begin to knead the dough for biscuits.
- Spread the butter and sugar. Add brew, and Stir in the sifted flour. Mass Stir, put on the table, sprinkled with flour. Knead the dough is soft and elastic. If necessary, add more flour than specified in the recipe. The dough, cover with a towel and leave for 30 minutes.
- When the dough will increase in the amount of at least 2 times, knead it again, divide into pieces of equal size. Then they shape of buns, put on a baking sheet, the laid parchment paper or greased and leave for 15 minutes to make the dough rise.
- Put baking in a preheated oven to 180 ° C.
- The yolk lightly whisk and lubricate them surface of the dough. Finished rolls acquire a beautiful golden brown.
Soft rolls with carrots
Very soft buns produced from dough with the addition of carrots, in addition, due to root crops, they will get a beautiful color and an appetizing golden brown.
3 cups flour
1 cup water
1 package dry yeast
2 carrots midsize
How to cook muffins with carrots:
- heat water to a temperature of 35-40 ° C. Dissolve the yeast in a warm liquid and add a teaspoon of sugar. After a few minutes a cap risen from yeast mass surface.
- In a bowl pour the mass, put the remaining sugar, pour a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil, stir and add part of sifted flour. Stir until the consistency of thick cream, cover with a towel and put in a warm place.
- Carrot peel and pass it through a meat grinder. When the dough will increase significantly in volume, put it in carrots and sprinkle in the remaining flour. Put the weight on the table, sprinkled with flour and knead the dough elastic.
- Divide into pieces and roll into balls of them. Put carrot muffins on a baking sheet, give the test again to come and bake in the oven.
- Remove them from the pan and place in a saucepan, cover the bowl with a lid. So long remain soft buns.