Traditional honey cake
sugar - 1, 5 cup
Eggs - 3 pcs.
flour - 3, 5 cups
butter - 100 g
honey - 3 tbsp. spoons
soda - 2 tsp.
cream - 800 ml
How to cook the traditional honey cake
- First we need to beat eggs with sugar (1 cup) to form a soft mass of foam. Gradually add the honey and continue to drive.
- In the same way enter into the mass of softened butter and already slaked soda. Again thoroughly mix everything and send it in a water bath for 5-7 minutes.
- After this mass should cool down to room temperature and slowly add flour sifted beforehand with vanillin.
- The finished dough should turn out rather compact, but not solid and slightly warm. After the previous procedure should be formed from a ball or sausage resulting clot test (as someone comfortable) and divide into 10-12 equal parts.
- Take one part (the other cover with a towel to prevent drying), form a bun and roll up to a maximum of 3-4 mm thickness.
- With the help of the form that you choose for the future of the cake, cut cake future and lay it on a floured baking sheet.
- The temperature for baking in the oven should be up to 200 ° C. Bake cakes for long, literally 3-4 minutes.
- However, in between taking out the cakes can be cooked cream. To do this, mix the sour cream with sugar and vanilla.
- You can do this by using a mixer or a spoon. Both ways are good, t. To. The sugar dissolves relatively quickly in sour cream.
- When all the cakes will be ready, it is necessary to smear each cream. Remains pour cream on top of the cake and spread evenly, focusing on the side.
- the top you can sprinkle with nuts or grated chocolate.
Quick delicious homemade cakes from the famous pastry chef. See videoretsept!
The classic sponge cake
Eggs - 5 pcs.
sugar - 1 cup
flour - 150 g
Starch - 50 g
How to cook a classic sponge cake:
- Preparation to start separating the yolks from the whites. Then, beat egg yolks and sugar to form a light weight creamy consistency.
- Add the sifted flour mixed with starch and mix thoroughly. In a separate clean container, beat the whites until a dense white mass, which for a mixer whisk leaves peaks.
- Both mass connect, stirring gently and slowly. Dough should spread on a pre-oiled pan and bake at not more than 180 ° C.
- After 12-15 minutes cake is ready. In order to make a few cakes in the cake, you simply cut a long, sharp knife along the cake.
- For sponge cakes fit very many creams, ranging from oil and ending with sour cream, cottage cheese and custard.
- If desired, the cake can also soak the sweet syrup.