Recipes Uzbek cuisine: baursaks - video recipes at home
Options for the preparation of this national dish much: made from unleavened or leavened dough. Each family has its secrets of cooking lush baursaks.
Often made from cottage cheese. Traditionally baursaks fry small pieces in mutton fat in a cauldron. Due to the fat in the flour products produced crisp. But it is possible to use for frying and refined vegetable oil.
Baursaks - in Uzbek cuisine bugirsoki - small portions are not ready, so the classic recipe uses a large number of products.
The recipe baursak
How to cook lamb Shurpa in Uzbek
For Russians seem shourpa analogue richness
soup. In addition to meat, it includes vegetables. This dish is good to eat in the winter cold, then the body will be easier to withstand the freezing weather, but a man - not to feel cold.
1 kg of flour, 10 eggs, 0, 5 cups of milk, 40-50 g of butter, 2 tablespoons. spoons of sugar, a pinch of salt, 1 h. spoon of yeast.
How to prepare:
- In bowl pour warmed to 40 ° C the milk, add the softened butter, yeast, all carefully stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add to the mixture of the sifted flour, get a sponge and let it stand for about 15 minutes
- After the dough rises, put the remaining ingredients, knead the soft dough and place on vystoyku, covered with a towel.
- After 20-30 minutes, knead the dough and leave to rise for 2 hours.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, roll each piece into a thin sausage, cut into pieces of arbitrary size (of a walnut).
- Pour into kettle or deep fryer vegetable oil - the amount of fat depends on the amount of dishes and heat.
- baursaks frying should swim in the oil and do not touch the bottom of the cauldron.
- In the boiling fat, lower portion of the test, fry, stirring occasionally, until golden brown - at the time it will take 5-6 minutes, the final product must come to the surface. Donuts, remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- In the cauldron lay the next batch of baursaks.
- If desired, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- To the table served them cold.
- Ready donuts should be to blow and hollow.
Fast dish made from unleavened dough on yogurt or curdled milk.
It should be:
1, 5 yogurt cups (yogurt), 1-2 pcs. eggs, sugar - to taste (if you like sweet), 0, 5 hours of baking soda, 0, 5 teaspoon salt, 1 cup of refined sunflower oil, 2, 5 cups of flour...
How to prepare:
- flour sift, to enrich its air.
- blendorom Beat eggs and put them in the flour.
- Add the yogurt, sugar, salt, baking soda.
- Knead the dough until it stops sticking to your hands, and always put in the heat for half an hour.
- sprinkle the table with flour, roll out dough balls with a diameter of 4-5 cm - keep in mind that when frying donuts will increase in size.
- The deep pan pour vegetable oil - 1 plait (braid - Uzbek piala capacity of 0, 5 liters), bring to the boil and cook it baursaks.
- Ready donuts should be light brown in color.