Recipes from fresh pollack
Cabbage in Korean
This cabbage in Korean, or kimchi, is familiar
many. Spicy, spicy, tantalizing appetite aroma of garlic and red pepper - is a terrific meal and enjoy you.
1 kg pollack
30 g of wheat flour
20 g starch
30 g mustard sareptskoj
100 grams ml oil
salt to taste
How to cook menthethigi:
- Clean the fish, wash, remove the bones. Cut strips of her length of 5 cm, put them in a bowl and season with salt. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Separately, mix each part with starch. Pollock roll strips in flour. Half of the fish dip in egg white and starch and fry in a skillet.
- The rest of the fish dip in the egg yolk with the starch and also fry. Mix the mustard with the egg and starch and cook over high heat.
- All lay on a platter and serve.
From fresh pollack can be cooked a Korean dish .. It is a fish, stuffed vegetables and seasonings.
500 g pollock
50 g of red radish
100 g sorrel
10 g of fungi
10 g chives
2 garlic cloves
20 g flour
50 ml of vegetable oil
Red pepper salt to taste
How to cook menthesam:
- Clean the fish, wash, to cut into fillets. Finely chop the flesh and mince. Wash and clean the red radish, onion, garlic, mince or finely chop.
- Wash sorrel, pour over boiling water. Soak the mushrooms in warm water and wring out. The pulp of pollock salt, add salt, spices, onion and garlic, mix everything carefully.
- Put the mixture on a clean piece of cloth. The thickness of the stuffing should be approximately 1 cm. Minced put sorrel, radish, fungus and wrap in the form of a roll.
- roll roll in wheat flour, dip in beaten egg and fry in preheated skillet in vegetable oil. Let cool, slice thinly and serve.
pollack soup with milk
500 g pollock
10 g of soybean paste
10 g chives
10 g of garlic
1 g of red pepper
2 g of the salt
How to cook the soup with milk pollock:
- Clean and wash the fish, remove the milk and other innards, separate the tail, fins and head, cut the fish into pieces 4-5 cm in length.
- With milk remove the top film. Pour water into a saucepan and cook the heads and tails separately pollock. Take them out, add salt, put the pieces of pollock and milk.
- Cook until tender. Remove the cooked milk, mince, add red pepper, garlic, passed through a press, finely chopped green onions and mix everything carefully.
- Dissolve soy paste with water, pour the broth, bring to the boil. Ladle the soup into cups, add in each serving of milk.
Pollock in soy sauce
1 kg of fish
75 ml of soy sauce
5 g of sugar
3 garlic cloves
10 ml of vegetable oil
How to cook pollack in soy sauce:
- cleaned fish, cut into pieces of length of about 4 cm. Mix in a saucepan the butter, sugar, soy sauce, a little water, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- At the bottom of the pan with the sauce, place radish, peeled and cut into slices, and top pieces of pollock. When the sauce comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until until the liquid boils away more than half.
- Add the finely chopped onion and garlic, sprinkle with pepper and cook until tender over low heat.