Recipe for soup Kharcho at home
Classic Georgian soup kharcho
500 g of beef (substitute mutton), 250 grams of walnuts 300g rice, 200g of sauce tkemali, 3 garlic cloves, 2 onions, 100 ml of vegetable oil, 2 h. Spoon Khmeli Suneli, red pepper, salt and beam fresh herbs - to taste.
How to prepare:
- Meat rinse under running water and cut into cubes. Put it into a pan and pour 2 liters of water. Put on the heat and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2 hours, do not forget to stir and skim.
- Wait until the meat is cooked, then add the rice and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Onion peel and finely crumble.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown acquisition.
- Nuts clean and chop, put in broth with onion. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Then add the sauce to the soup and seasoning, salt and simmer 5 minutes,
- Garlic peel and chop, and then dip the finished soup.
- And do not forget that serve soup-grub should be a sufficient amount of fresh greens.
How to cook real Ajarian khachapuri. Watch the video! .. Kharcho soup with chicken
It should be:
chicken breast, half a cup of rice, 2 cloves of garlic, 4 tbsp. tkemali spoon sauce, 1 onion, 4 tbsp. spoon the usual tomato sauce, 1 bunch of parsley, hops-suneli - to taste.
How to prepare:
- Rinse chicken breast, put in a saucepan, cover with water, add salt to taste and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Some put the meat washed rice and chopped onion (it must be pre-cleaned) in 20 minutes before the end of the process.
- After 10 minutes, add the soup finely planed garlic, sauces, hops-suneli, and bay leaf.
- Put the black pepper to taste.
- Chopped parsley is added already in the final preparation of soup.
Soup kharcho with white wine
It is known that the soup-grub has an acid base, which is created and tomato sauces. But it is possible to use as a basis similar dry white wine.
It should be:
250 g of rice, 2 onions, 1 kg sheep's ribs, 150 g of carrots, potato 150 g, 200 g tomato in its own juice, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 hr. spoon coriander, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of white wine, 1 tsp. tablespoons hot red and black pepper, 1 bunch cilantro, salt to taste. How to prepare:
- In the cauldron, carefully lay down fat chops and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Do not forget to remove the film from the ribs.
- Onions and carrots cleaned, cut into small pieces and fry on the other pan.
- The seeds of coriander and black pepper mash, mix with salt and red pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large kettle, pour the wine, put the spices, as well as a mixture of carrots and onions.
- Mix well and season with salt to taste.
- Tomatoes whisk using a blender to a smooth paste and pour into the soup, Boil.
- Then pour the contents of the Kazanka 2 liters of water and simmer for 35 minutes after boiling.
- Clean and planed potato tubers into small pieces.
- Thoroughly rinse the rice.
- Put the rice with potatoes in the broth and cook for about 20 minutes.
- That is actually the whole cooking process.