subji - raga in Indian
Cooking vegetable stew in the Indian tradition.
Irish beef stew
1, 5 kg of meat
1, 5 potatoes
6 teeth of garlic
400 mL of dark beer
3 cups broth
300 g of canned tomatoes
100 g of celery
1 tbsp. sugar spoon
2 tbsp. tablespoons thyme
a little Worcestershire sauce
2 bay leaves
50 g of olive oil
2 tbsp. tablespoons butter
2 tbsp. parsley spoon
How to cook beef stew:
- Wash meat, pat dry, cut them into small pieces. Fry in frying pan in small portions. Separately, fry the carrots, onions, celery root.
- When the vegetables are tender, put the canned tomatoes, chopped chives, thyme, pour the Worcestershire sauce. Add the slices of meat, pour the beer and hot broth.
- pepper, salt, sprinkle in sugar, put lavrushku. Simmer over a low heat stew 1-1, 5 hour. At the end, add the fried potatoes and greens.
- The Irish stew can put the pumpkin, brussel sprouts, beans.
Irish lamb stew
500 g of potato
500 g of meat
200 g of onion
400 g of carrots
500 ml of dark beer
100 g flour
2 bay leaves
200 g of celery
4 cloves garlic
How to cook lamb stew:
- Beer gives stew kind of bitterness and a pleasant aroma. Wash vegetables, peel them from the skin. Clean the lamb from the films, veins and fat, cut into large pieces.
- roll them in flour. Heat pan with vegetable oil, mutton fry on high heat for 2 minutes. from each side. Put the meat together with the remaining oil in the pan with a thick floor and walls.
- salt and pepper, add the coarsely chopped onion, carrot, celery root. Pour beer, bring to the boil and reduce heat to a minimum.
- Simmer stew 1, 5-2 hours. If the liquid boils away, you can pour it in the cooking process. Half an hour before end of cooking, place the potatoes, cut into large pieces.
- In the finished stew, place chopped herbs and garlic, let it brew for 30 minutes.
A simple Irish stew
Ingredients: 1 kg of beef
6-8 pcs. potatoes
How to cook a simple Irish stew:
- Cut the meat into small cubes, fry in a skillet. Add water and place the carrot chopped straw, as well as onion rings.
- Bring the water to a boil, season with salt, place half a potato, cut into small cubes. Turn down the fire to a minimum.
- After half an hour put the second half of the potatoes, cut into larger, and cook for another half hour. At the end of cooking, place the chopped garlic and fresh herbs.
- The potato, which was added to the stew, strongly seethe, the result is a thick soup with meat. At the request of the meat for the stew can be fried together with a small amount of bacon.
The Irish stew is a fairly high-calorie dish: 100 g contains 441 kcal 5. Nutritional information: Fats - 17, 3 g, carbohydrates -9, 6 g, protein - 53, 2 g