Three recipe cooking soup with cheese - video recipes at home
soup recipe cheese with the addition of zucchini
Prepare a delicious soup made of soft cream cheese very simply with the addition of zucchini.
How to cook a delicious soup made of processed cheese
Soup with processed cheese - a great option
for those who do not like messing around too long in the kitchen, but at the same time, he loves to eat. A variety of recipes gives great scope to select a particular dish -. Soup with chicken, with a hornbeam, with broccoli, etc. The most popular are the mushroom soup with processed cheese and cheese soup with sausages.
300 g zucchini, 500 g potatoes, 300 g of soft cream cheese, 1 piece of onion, 1 bunch green onions, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 clove garlic, 3 tbsp. olive oil, 700 ml of vegetable broth, salt and pepper - to taste.
How to prepare:
- Wash zucchini and cut them in neat circles. Desirably, the thickness of each slice is not exceeded centimeter.
- Potatoes should be cleaned and cut into small cubes.
- and then entered with onions, garlic and herbs.
- When the vegetables are ready, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and add the onions.
- Cooking does not need more than 5 minutes. Do not forget to constantly stir the contents of the pan.
- Then add the chopped potatoes and cook for another quarter of an hour.
- During cooking, stir fries, or he will stick to the bottom of the pan.
- It's time to pour the vegetable broth, all the good salt and pepper, bring to a boil.
- Then turn down the fire a little bit, and do not remove the plates for a further 10 minutes.
- Now you just grind the contents of the soup in a blender to obtain a homogeneous consistency. Then pour the soup back into the saucepan, add the cheese and parsley.
- All mix well.
Recipe Baltic cheese soup
It is very simple and fast!
It should be:
150 c "Dutch" cheese beam chives, 300 ml of broth, dill beam pair cloves of garlic, 150 g of bread, ground pepper, and a little salt.
How to prepare:
- First you need to do crunches. To do this, cut the bread into small slices and drain them in the oven. Do not forget to spread garlic croutons.
- Cheese grate.
- The greens, wash and chop.
- Grated cheese with croutons and herbs put in a tureen.
- Now take a pre-prepared meat broth and pour all the ingredients.
- That is the whole process of preparation of the original Baltic soup with cheese.
Recipe cheese soup with chanterelles
It should be:
Chantarelle 200g, 100g of bacon, 5 pcs potatoes 1 onion pieces, 100 g of processed cheese, 1 garlic clove, a bit of black pepper and salt, 4 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil, 20 g of butter, bay leaf. How to prepare:
- Fresh chanterelles thoroughly rinse, clean and fry in butter until boiling liquid.
- Then cook the onion and garlic - peel and chop.
- Bacon is best to chop into small cubes.
- In a saucepan, pour the vegetable oil.
- And the onion, garlic and bacon pre-fry.
- Then put them mushrooms.
- Potatoes clean, cut and put in a saucepan. If desired, it may be too little fry.
- to the potatoes, add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and bacon, pour all the boiling water, add salt and bay leaf.
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients, bring the soup to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Then remove the soup from the heat and remove bay leaf.
- Whisk the contents of the saucepan into a blender to puree consistency.
- Then dissolve in boiling water and cook cheese soup for 10 more minutes on low heat.
- The soup is ready!
In the story, see how to make spinach soup with cheese: