Recipes delicious soup made from dried mushrooms - video recipes at home
Onion soup with mushrooms and toast
Historically, that onion
soup has always been considered the food of the poor, even the most modest European family could afford ordinary onions and a few crusts of dry bread. We offer you a modern version of the ascetic French dishes. With exquisite combination sweet caramelised onions, mushrooms, brandy and goat cheese cheesy soup legislator becomes high culinary fashion.
"Mushroom Kingdom" soup
30 g of white dried mushrooms
300 g fresh or pickled chantarelle
1 head of onions
2 pieces leafs
vegetable oil and butter
250 ml of cream
2 liters of water
pepper and salt to taste
Videoretsept delicious mushroom soup from Alexander Seleznev:
How to cook the soup "Mushroom Kingdom"
- Dried porcini mushrooms cover with boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Chop the onion, carrot grate and fry all together in a mixture of oil and butter.
- In the end add sour cream and simmer for a few minutes. Pour into pan 2 liters of water, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- Then place in boiling water sliced potatoes and soaked mushrooms. Boil soup for 15 minutes (in this case it must boil).
- Mushrooms cut into slices and place in a boiling soup, add zazharku with sour cream, bay leaf, pepper, salt and chopped herbs.
- Let the soup simmer for another 3-4 minutes and serve.
Creamy soup made from dried mushrooms
200 g of white dried mushrooms or boletuses
300 g of fresh champignon
1, 5 liters of milk
1 cup cream (10-11%)
3 tbsp. tablespoons flour
100 g butter
1/2 h. Spoons dry black pepper
How to cook cream of mushroom soup:
- Dried mushrooms rinse thoroughly and pour 1 cup of hot water and fresh mushrooms cut into thin slices. Onions chop and fry until golden brown in vegetable oil.
- Then add fresh mushrooms and soaked, pour remainder of the oil and cook the resulting mixture for 10-15 minutes. It is best to fry all the ingredients in a saucepan, as then it will be necessary to pour the liquid.
- Once the allotted time is over, add flour mixture, fry its several minutes, then pour the water first, which was used for soaking fungi, and then add the cream and milk.
- Thoroughly mix all together to avoid lumps, and cover the container lid. When the soup comes to a boil, reduce heat, and then it was 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh chopped herbs.
Borsch with dried mushrooms
50 g chantarelle or cep
1 carrot, onion and beet
1/4 of the cabbage oil for frying
1-2 tbsp. tablespoons of tomato paste
1-2 cloves of garlic
pepper and salt to taste
How to cook soup of dried mushrooms:
- Rinse thoroughly dried mushrooms and soak them overnight in cold water. In the morning pour off the liquid. Carrots, beets and cabbage cut into large strips, potatoes - diced, and chop the onions.
- Pour into a pan of 3.5 liters of water, boil it, a little salt and add the soaked mushrooms. Boil them until tender over medium heat.
- Then put the mushrooms to the potatoes, and after 10 minutes lower the cabbage and cook for 10-12 minutes still. Onions and carrots fry in vegetable oil until golden brown in a pan and reload.
- Beet bit then in a pan with the addition of tomato paste and water (small amount), then again add to the soup. Simmer soup with dried mushrooms until cooked all the ingredients (you need to try on a regular basis).
- At the end tuck soup grated garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, place and allow it to stand for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Videoretsept - French onion soup with mushrooms and toast from Catherine Agronik: