Soup Hake - recipe
Original cooking hake fillets
Heck - a low-calorie fish dishes which
safely be called useful and dietary. There are many recipes of this delicious fish.
Heck - a real find for lovers of fish dishes: it is inexpensive, sold in many stores, is rich in various nutrients. In such fish contains vitamins A, E, B group, iodine, iron, calcium, fluoride, magnesium and so on. E. Whiting Regular consumption improves metabolism, and normalizes blood glucose level.
Fish soup with hake with rice
350 grams of potato tubers
50 grams basmati rice
50 grams of onions
Laurel leaf pieces 1-2
2 fresh green onion stalk
380 grams of hake
ground black pepper to taste -by
1/4 fresh parsley
50 grams of carrots
1, 6 liters of water
salt - to taste
How to cook soup with hake with rice
- Potatoes clean, wash and cut into cubes. Put it in the pan and pour the cold water. Place the pot on the stove and turn on high heat.
- When the water boils, reduce it to a minimum. While potatoes are cooked, peel the carrots and onions. Carrot rub on a fine grater, and onion cut into small cubes.
- Rinse the pre-thawed fish (if it has been frozen) and cut its slices of medium thickness. Do not forget to remove the entrails and head hake subject to availability.
- When the potatoes are half-ready, put in a pan shredded carrots and onions. Add the pre-washed rice and salt.
- Stir again bring the water to a boil and reduce heat. Then add to the pieces of fish. When the soup boils Heck over high heat, reduce it to a minimum.
- Boil until cooked fish. Meanwhile, wash and chop the greens. When the hake is ready, make sure that the rice and potatoes are also fully prepared.
- Soup pepper, add the bay leaf and chopped parsley. Mix, and after one minute, remove the pan from the heat.
with Heck Soup
1 hake (deepfrozen)
2-2, 5 liters of water
1 onion small
1 medium-sized carrot
5 medium-sized potato tubers
bay leaf, salt, greens - to taste
allspice / peas - on request
How to cook soup with Heck:
- Wash and clean potatoes and carrots. Tubers are cut into cubes and carrots - with asterisks or circles. Put the vegetables in boiling water, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
- The fish also rinse and then cut into pieces of a thickness of 2 to 3 centimeters. Put in a pan prepared fish, purified whole onion, salt and cook for about 7-10 minutes until the heck will not be ready.
- Then add a few pieces of bay leaf. If desired, you can also put in the soup a few peas black or allspice.
- Add finely chopped fresh herbs. Because of this your first meal of the fish will be even tastier. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat - and can switch off.
- Your delicious soup Hake ready.