The recipe of boiled potatoes in the microwave
Boiled potatoes in the microwave
6 small young potato tubers
mixture of dry herbs of Provence
salt to taste
2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves
All the secrets of the potato ... Watch the video!
How to cook a boiled potato in a microwave:
- Wash the potatoes and dry it. Finely chop the garlic. Then the potatoes promazhte vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt and dry Provence herbs.
- Place the tubers in a tight plastic bag (suit and the usual one-time) and add the chopped garlic.
- Then carefully tie the bag and be sure to make a small hole in it to steam can escape. Should not worry, because the package is not exactly melt in such a short cooking time.
- Package with potatoes, place in the microwave. Turn it on for 10 minutes at full power. After the cooking time has elapsed, give the tubers still stand in the microwave for another 3 minute.
- Then again, turn the oven for 10 minutes. Cooked potatoes should be pull out from the microwave and serve. By the way, this dish will be an excellent side dish for fish, poultry or meat.
Boiled potatoes with cheese
2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped dried herbs (you can use parsley, rosemary, chives, thyme)
5 Art. tablespoons grated cheese
How to cook potatoes with cheese in the microwave:
- Clean the potato and cut it into fairly thin slices. Put it in the form of microwave and pour olive oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs and prisolit at its discretion. Select the highest power mode and cook a dish for 5 minutes.
- That is actually the whole cooking process simple. It remains only to get it cooked potatoes and sprinkle it with cheese. It will be very tasty when the cheese is melted and impregnated with warm potatoes.
If you have recently cooked meat and you stayed broth, you can boil the potatoes in it. Will very appetizing dish.
Boiled potatoes in broth in a microwave oven
300 ml richness broth
500 g of potato
herbs and salt to taste
How to cook potatoes in the broth in a microwave:
- In a special container (preferably ovenproof pan) for the microwave, pour broth, put to bay leaf and chopped herbs and season with salt.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and place in a microwave oven. Warming the broth to be 4 minutes on the highest capacity.
- Potato tubers thoroughly clean and rinse thoroughly under running water. They can cut circles or small cubes.
- Put the potatoes in the broth and cook for about 8 minutes. Capacity will not be lower.