Recipes braised pork with vegetables - video recipes at home
marinated pork baked with figs
Amazingly soft meat with a subtle flavor
and quite festive, it is very easy to prepare and with minimal ingredients.
Pork with potatoes
This is one of the most common ways to cook pork. This dish is suitable not only for holiday, but also for weekdays.
Pork - 500 g
Potatoes - 500 g
onions - 2 pcs.
carrots - 2 pcs.
tomatoes - 2 pcs.
parsley, dill, basil
peppercorn - 4 pcs.
bay leaf - 2 pcs.
salt, ground black pepper - to taste
How to cook pork with potatoes
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut them into cubes. Put potatoes utyatnitsu, pour the water so that it completely covered the potatoes, add the salt, pepper, peas, bay leaves and put on fire.
- Pork chop into small slices. It is better to cut across the grain to cook the meat was softer. Fry the slices of pork in a frying pan with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Add to the meat of fine-cut onion, carrot, grated through a large grater and leave to stew for ten minutes on low heat. Transfer pork and vegetables in utyatnitsu with potatoes and continue cooking for forty minutes.
- In just a few minutes until cooked add the utyatnitsu chopped herbs and spices. Before serving, leave a dish covered with a lid to infuse for ten minutes.
Pork stewed with white cabbage
This dish turns out very tasty.
Pork - 500 g
cabbage - 800 g
chicken broth or meat - 1 cup
Onions - 3 pcs.
carrots - 2-3 pc.
fresh mushrooms - 250 g
tomato paste - 2-3 tbsp. l.
ground black pepper, salt - to taste
bay leaf - 1-2 pc
How to cook pork with white cabbage:
- Cut into small pieces and fry until golden brown the pork. Add salt and pepper and place in a saucepan. Rub through a grater cleaned and washed carrots.
- Wash and cut into two or three pieces of fresh mushrooms. Onion cut into thin semicircles and sauté in a pan with vegetable oil.
- When the onions browned, put him carrots and sliced mushrooms and cook for ten minutes. Add tomato paste to the pan and a small amount of beef or chicken broth.
- Continue to simmer for about five minutes. Finely chop white cabbage, salt it and place on fried pork. Above cabbage lay tomato fill with vegetables, add bay leaf, pepper and dosolit if necessary.
- Cover a saucepan lid and cook the dish for fifty or sixty minutes. Before serving, sprinkle the dish with chopped herbs.