Pilaf with dried fruit
Pilaf with dried fruit turns out very tasty, and thanks to the spices included in the recipe, and it has a wonderful flavor. This dish will look great even on the holiday table, and take great pleasure to children.
1 kg of rice
700 g of fresh apple
700 g fresh quince
1 cup dark raisins
1/2 cup dried apricots
1/2 cup prunes
1/2 cup almonds
5/4 cup cold water
1/2 h. Spoon turmeric
1/2 h. Spoon ground cinnamon
1/2 h. Teaspoon ground nutmeg
flower honey to taste
salt to taste
How to cook risotto with dried fruits:
- For the preparation of food in the first place, prepare rice. Ingredient loop through and wash in cold water.
- Rinse the rice until until the water runs clear. Then put the rice in a bowl and cover with cold, lightly salted water for 40 minutes.
- When the time drain the liquid and set rice aside. Rinse the prunes, raisins and dried apricots under running water.
- Drain dried using a paper towel, etc. Put the dried apricots and prunes on a cutting board and chop.
- Put the dried fruit in a bowl, add a raisin. Chop almonds. Take a frying pan and grease with a little oil.
- Put the pan dried fruits and almonds, place the container on a low heat and fry the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixture of turmeric, ground cinnamon and nutmeg powder, cook for another 3 minutes. When the timer expires, add soaked rice into the pan, stir products wooden spatula and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the rice soaked spicy aromas of spices and dried fruit, put all the ingredients into the cauldron. Kazan put on a slow fire.
- Fill in the required amount of rice with cold water, add a pinch of salt, cover the container lid. After boiling, cook risotto for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the kettle from the heat and leave to infuse pilaf another 10-15 minutes. At this time, prepare the apples and quince.
- Wash fresh fruit under running water, then cut them into 4-5 slices, remove the core and seeds.
- Put sliced apples and quince on baking, the laid parchment paper, and place in an oven preheated to 160 ° C.
- Bake vegetables for 20 minutes. Put a wooden spatula ready pilaf with dried fruit on a serving plate, if desired, pour a small amount of flower honey.
- According to a circle lay out the slices of baked apple and quince, and serve. Sweet pilaf with dried fruit ready!