Recipe: liver, baked in the oven
The liver with caramelized onions and pumpkin puree
Liver preparations secret: classic
in the most advantageous combination.
Liver, baked in the oven
500 g beef liver
1 large onion
150 g hard cheese
50-70 g of bacon
2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
2 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice
1 h. Spoon dried basil
4 tbsp. tablespoons soy sauce
black pepper to taste
salt to taste
spices at your discretion
How to cook the cookies in the oven:
- For the preparation of baked cookies in the first place, prepare a byproduct. Thoroughly rinse beef liver under warm running water, then put in a large bowl, pour cold milk and let macerate therein for 1 hour.
- When the time pat dry byproduct of using a paper towel, cut off from him the remnants of fat and film, then cut into 4-5 equal pieces.
- Each piece of the liver put in a plastic bag and gently repel culinary hammer. Take a deep bowl to prepare the marinade.
- Mix in a bowl in the required amount of soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, dried basil and black pepper. Mix the ingredients, put the resulting pickle pieces prepared in advance of the liver.
- A bowl, cover with cling film and store in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. The salt in the marinade, you can not add or add in small amounts, as soy sauce and so salty enough.
- While the liver is marinating, prepare the bacon. Cut it into small pieces and place in a small bowl. Take onions, clear from the husk, rinse with cold water and finely chop.
- The shredded onions, add to the bacon. Season the ingredients with salt and a little olive oil, if desired, you can add bacon to your favorite spices.
- Set aside. Take Cover the baking sheet and foil his food. Put foil on the first layer of the mixture of bacon and onion next layer lay liver, liver over again evenly onions and bacon.
- baking or roasting pan tightly cover with foil on top. Preheat oven to 180 ° C and place it in the liver, dish bake for 45 minutes.
- For 5-7 minutes until cooked, remove the foil from the pan and sprinkle with grated cheese liver, continue to bake until golden cheese crust on the surface of the dishes.
- After time, remove a liver from the oven, let it stand for a while at room temperature and then serve immediately.
- liver, baked in the oven, ready! You can serve the dish completely with any side dish, as well as fresh vegetables and fragrant fresh bread.
Original recipes for delicious dishes of offal from Alexei Zimin. Watch the video!