How to prepare the Georgian lobio prescription - video recipes at home
Lobio - delicious Georgian dish. It can serve both as a snack, feed a cold and hot, and as a garnish for meat dishes. Often lobio add cheese, nuts, and even pomegranate seeds.
You will need:
400 grams of red beans
100 grams of walnuts
1/2 bundle of fresh basil
1/2 bundle of fresh cilantro
1 tbsp. teaspoon hops-suneli
vegetable oil, salt to taste.
- To prepare a tasty lobio on Georgian recipe, you first need to prepare beans. Put red beans in the kettle and fill with clean drinking water. Put the kettle on low heat, cook the beans for several hours until fully cooked. When the bean is ready, remove the kettle from the heat and drain the water so that there is not much in the tank fluid. Pour remaining liquid into a glass.
- Take onions and clean it from the chaff, then rinse under cold running water. Put the onions on a cutting board and chop finely. Prepare the pan. Pour into a small quantity of vegetable oil and place over medium heat to warm up. When the pan is hot enough, put her chopped onion and cook it until tender, and then put it in the cauldron of boiled beans.
- Now you need to cook the tomato paste. To do this, take the tomatoes and peel them from the skin. To peel peeled easily and quickly do the following procedure. In a small pot, pour the cold water and bring it to the boil. On each tomato crusades make cuts. When the water boils, lower tomatoes in a pan for 10-15 seconds. Remove the peel using a kitchen knife.
- Place the peeled tomatoes in a blender bowl and whisk until the state of uniform consistency. The finished transfer to a tomato paste kettle, leaving two tablespoons of the total weight. The remaining paste pour into a separate container, add it to a glass of liquid out of the beans, mix well. Pour the mixture into the cauldron.
- Take the walnuts and chop them with a rolling pin. Pour chopped nuts to the remaining ingredients. Add the cauldron chopped cilantro, basil and a tablespoon of seasoning hops suneli. Salt dish, mix the ingredients well. Put the kettle on medium heat and cook lobio Georgian for 20 minutes, stirring regularly. Lobio ready to serve slightly cooled down as fresh bread and meats.
- Lobio Georgian done!