How to cook barley for rassolnik - video recipes at home
- How to cook barley for rassolnik
Pearl barley grain is barley treated in a special way. It contains a lot of nutrients, a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Barley is used for cooking rassolnik "Leningrad".
Pearl barley is preparing for a long time. There are several ways.
To accelerate the process, for rassolnik grits can be pre-soak. Go through barley, thoroughly wash it.
Transfer grits in a bowl, fill it with cold water at the rate of: 1 cup barley 1 liter of water. Leave on for 6-12 hours (overnight). Then pour off the excess water, to shift pearl barley in a pan, cover with water and place on a plate. When the water boils, its drain, barley rinse with cold water, pour boiling water and boil for 20-30 minutes. This barley get crumbly. Add it in pickle for 5 minutes before end of cooking.
Barley can be cooked without soaking. Go through and flush the rump. Pour into a saucepan the water, put on fire. When the water comes to a boil, put barley and cook it over high heat for 3 minutes. Drain, pour rump cold water. Put it back on the fire. When the water boils, turn down the heat to minimum and cook the barley until tender.
Barley for rassolnik can be prepared in multivarka. Pour boiling water over the rump of the calculation: 2 Art. cereals 4, 5, Art. boiling water, leave for 10 minutes. Place the barley in multivarku, salt, set the "Buckwheat" mode.
The recipe rassolnik "from Leningrad" with barley
It should be:
700 g of beef bone 5 of Borsch recipes
Classic, nautically, green, Moscow, sturgeon - and it's all Borsch. This diverse, but always delicious!
150 g of pearl barley, 5 pickles (small), 2 tablespoons. cucumber brine, 5 potatoes, 2 onions, 2 carrots, 2 tbsp. spoon stretch. oil, bay leaf 2, 5 peas black pepper, salt, 3 liters of water.
How to prepare:
- thawed meat, wash, put in a saucepan, cover with water. As soon as the water boils, foam will appear. It is necessary to remove with a slotted spoon.
- The broth to cook rassolnik 1, 5 hours on low heat, covered. At the end add salt.
- Remove the beef from the broth, cool, separate the meat from the bones and cut into pieces.
- Clean the onion and carrot, finely chop the onion, carrot grate.
- Heat the pan, pour oil, put the onion and fry it 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Put the carrots and fry for 5 minutes.
- Cut pickles into thin strips or grate.
- Put them to the onions and carrots, pour 3 tablespoons. l cucumber brine and cook at low heat under the lid 5 minutes.
- If desired, add the frying 1 finely chopped tomato.
- To pickle was more nourishing, you can add 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Put the broth on the fire, bring to a boil, pour in 1 tbsp. brine.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes, put in a saucepan.
- When the broth comes to a boil, boil it for 5 minutes, place the fried bay leaf.
- pickle Boil 5 minutes, add the prepared pearl barley, salt and pour the brine, boil for 5 minutes, if necessary.
- pickle Serve with sour cream and fresh herbs.
- To taste the soup, you can add crushed garlic.