Recipe chops, baked in the oven - video recipes at home
How to marinate the meat for shish kebab in vinegar
To barbecue was good, it should be
gentle, soft and juicy. no one wants, so to marinate the meat must be able to chew on the sole of an old shoe.
Chops - one of the most popular meat, which is prepared mainly from pork. Chops are known all over the world, in many countries they are used for making bread crumbs and eggs.
In Russia, the most common chops covered with a crust of cheese, under which often can be chopped onion, a slice of tomato, and mushrooms. The dish can be cooked in a pan or in the oven.
800 g pork
70 g of cheese
black pepper powder
How to cook chops:
- First of all, prepare the meat. Take the pork, and rinse it under warm running water, pat dry and place on a cutting board. Cut the meat into 4-5 portions. If the meat has a fat layer, it is necessary to accurately cut.
- Cover with sliced pork with cling film, kitchen, take a hammer and beat off the meat pieces. Then remove foil pork, sprinkle each slice with salt and black pepper on both sides. You can use for cooking chops and other spices and seasonings. Seasoned meat lay on a separate plate.
- Take onions and clean it from the husk. After this rinse bow under cold running water, dry using kitchen towels or paper tissues and cut into semicircles. Sliced onions, leave on the cutting board. Hard cheese grate.
- Cover the baking tray with foil and grease the surface of a small amount of vegetable oil. Arrange on a baking pork chops. Place each piece of onion rings, and then coat them with mayonnaise. Sprinkle pork with grated cheese. The meat will even juicier if you cook it on a bed of onion.
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C and place it in the pan with the pork chops. Roast meat dish for 30-35 minutes. During this time, pork propechetsya well and absorbs the onion juice that will make it fragrant. Cheese chips melt and cover the meat an appetizing golden brown.
- The finished dish, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly for 3-4 minutes. With the help of a wooden blade, carefully remove the meat with foil and place on a la carte dishes.
- Chops, baked in the oven, ready. Serve you with baked or boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, buckwheat, rice or pasta. Excellent garnish for pork chops will be steamed vegetables.