Terrine of beans - a complete source of protein - video recipes at home
- pate beans - a complete source of protein
In Europe, the beans had been imported from Asia and from America - Christopher Columbus. American beans at first was considered only a decorative plant, its taste was appreciated by Europeans later. American Grain beans and Asian, which is also called "chickpeas" are a source of valuable vegetable protein.
Beans are not only very nutritious, containing complex carbohydrates, beneficial for the human body and to quickly satisfy your hunger, it is rich in protein and vegetable. According to the protein content of beans is almost as fish and meat, while taking into account the fact that the vegetable protein is digested in the human body better, even surpasses them. If we compare the same number of beans with fish and meat, full of protein in it will be more. In addition to these nutrients, this representative legume also contains indispensable for tissue digestion, a full spectrum vitamin and mineral salts. According to its nutritional qualities it relates to dietary products.
to How to cook chicken liver pate - see videoretsept! But such a product will be deemed beans only, if you cook it properly. The fact that the sheath covering its grains are contained in a large amount of magnesium and calcium salts. The chemical composition of this sheath is very similar to an eggshell. If you cook the beans without first processing it, mineral salts become a cause of bloating, cause a feeling of heaviness in the stomach, because they are not absorbed in the human body. Therefore beans before cooking should be soaked in water at room temperature with a small amount of salt. Calcium and magnesium, just go into the brine, which then must be drained. Corn beans after soaking this becomes soft and tender.
Such grains a particularly tasty paté and air - a complete protein breakfast for any vegetarian or bodybuilder. To make it more palatable in a pie, you can add the mushrooms.
It should be:
200 g of red beans;
150 g of fresh mushrooms or 50 g dry;
1 onion bulb;
2-3 cloves of garlic;
2 tbsp. spoons soy sauce;
2 tbsp. olive oil;
ground black pepper to taste. How to prepare:
- beans soak for half an hour in salted water, then boil until tender. Broth pour.
- Onion Peel and cut into small cubes.
- Mushrooms wash, if necessary, dry and finely chop. Preheat a frying pan olive oil, fry the onion in it until golden brown, then mushrooms - until then, until the water has evaporated completely.
- Put the pan cooked beans, add a little broth in which it was cooked, sauté it with mushrooms and onions for 10-15 minutes.
- Garlic finely chop, put in a pan, mix all and pour soy sauce.
- Extinguish beans in it for 2-3 minutes and reload the contents of the pan into a blender chopper.
- Peremel paste until smooth.
- It can be served as an appetizer, spread on white bread or toast, in a warm and chilled.
- Keep this paste can be a few days in the refrigerator, shifting it into a container with a tight fitting lid.