How to make marzipan cake decorating - video recipes at home
The recipe for marzipan
1 cup of sugar
1 cup almonds
0, 25 glasses of water
1 tbsp. spoon of cocoa powder
2-3 drops of almond essence
Prepare the fastest and most delicious homemade cake - is easy .. See videoretsept! !
How to cook marzipan:
- Lower unpeeled almonds in boiling water, boil it for 1-2 minutes, flip in a colander, glass to all the water and place it on a cutting board.
- After cooling down, remove the skin from the nuts, once again wash them and cook for 10-15 minutes on a hot dry frying pan, stirring constantly.
- Then grind the almonds in a blender until the consistency of mashed potatoes and boil sugar and water syrup, thickened to a viscous state.
- Put in the chopped nuts sugar syrup and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, then add to the almond essence and the resulting mass lay out on a dish.
- Cover the marzipan with a damp cloth or plastic wrap, and refrigerate miss chilled mass through a meat grinder.
- sprinkle with powdered sugar and a cutting board with a rolling pin roll out a sheet of desired thickness - you'll have a soft elastic semi-finished product, which is easily cut with a knife and form from it a variety of jewelry.
- To do this, you need to be separated from marzipan piece of the desired size, squeeze it a little food coloring and knead thoroughly until uniform staining hands. Of the softened mass can sculpt flowers, figures, stars, hearts and much more.
How to decorate a cake
- to beautifully decorate a cake with marzipan, marzipan cut from the finished weight of the circle and place it on top of the cake, smear cream or jam, lightly pressed to the surface.
- The remaining marzipan divide into three parts, dye them in green, red and yellow, green mass roll and cut therefrom hearts using molds.
- Put them in a clover leaf and attach it to a long thin green stems from the same part of marzipan.
- yellow and red part of the roll out thinly, cut out of these butterflies and put them on the cake, and then lubricate the wings of a butterfly egg white and decorate with sugar beads.
as a blind roses from marzipan:
- To do this blind from red marzipan mass of small balls, roll them into thin circles between two layers of the food film and cut in the middle.
- One of the lap roll into a tube (cut up), which will be the core of flower petals and the remaining roll of 6-7 cut round pieces and wrap around the side of the semi-circular core.
- Each petal is slightly bend outwards, and the leaves of rose cut green marzipan, put streaks on them with a sharp knife and a little squeeze at the bottom of each leaf, gracefully tilting each tip.
- The finished marzipan decoration should dry for one hour (at least), so it retains its original form and has not violated in the process of registration.