For lovers of Korean cuisine: spicy asparagus
Asparagus Chinese name - Fuzhi and Japanese - uke. In Russia, the product is known as the Chinese fern. Its use is especially recommended in lean and vegetarian menu to compensate for protein deficiency. After all, asparagus - a kind of soy protein concentrate, containing essential amino acids. Fuzhi useful for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and cancer, osteoporosis. Some experts say that eating soy asparagus in large quantities can cause diseases of the pancreas. It is believed that the phytoestrogens in asparagus can cause abnormalities in sexual development in children and cause thyroid disease in women. Therefore Fuzhi recommend eating in moderation.
Before cooking the asparagus made to soak in water with soy sauce and various spices. Fuzhi itself has virtually no taste. Therefore, if it is not to pickle, it will seem quite fresh.
Korean. was prepared according to proven recipes of this "World grandmother." Watch the video! ..
Soy asparagus marinated
Ingredients: 1 package of dried asparagus
1 tbsp. spoon of flavored vinegar
0, 5 h. Tablespoons paprika
0, 5 h. Spoons different spices
1 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
1 h. Spoon or salt to taste
How to marinate soy asparagus:
- First soak soya asparagus in water: it must be at room temperature. An hour later change to a new water.
- Soak the asparagus for 4-5 hours. If you need to speed up the process, fill Fuzhi more warm water (not hot) and soak for 2 hours.
- To further soften the asparagus can be boiled for 5-7 minutes in salted water. But keep in mind that it can not digest, otherwise it will collapse.
- After cooking asparagus is ready for marinating. Put it in a bowl, add salt, spices, vinegar, vegetable oil.
- You can add a little liquid in which the asparagus soaked. Fuzhi should marinate for several hours, and can be hours. During this time she attains the best taste.
- From the red pepper asparagus will be slightly pink. But you can add other peppers. For example, black. By tradition, the finished soy asparagus should be cut about 5 cm long. But to make it more convenient to have, you can do smaller pieces.
1 medium onion
2 garlic cloves
3 large carrots
a pinch of coriander
3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tbsp. tablespoon soy sauce
0, 5 h. Teaspoon black pepper
How to prepare a salad in Korean:
- Cut onion and fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown. Garlic finely chop and add to the onions.
- Pour into the pan, add the chopped asparagus and soy sauce. Lightly fry the mixture, but do not cook.
- carrot shred into strips and add pepper, coriander, and pour on top of vegetable oil. After that, mix in a bowl, carrots, asparagus and onions.
- salad is ready! Let it stand in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that it properly soaked.
- According to another version, for the preparation of Korean lettuce shredded carrots should fry. Do it in vegetable oil.
- It is advisable not to fry until cooked, but only lightly sauté.