Recipe for apple compote, strawberry and pear
Compote can cook at any time of the year. In winter, most often for their preparation use dried fruit. Summer fresh fruit and berry compote cook light with low sugar content. They are well-quenching and refreshing in the heat.
Recipe compote of apples, pears and strawberries
Recipe for homemade jelly sweet jam
Berry-fruit jelly - a storehouse of amino acids
and valuable vitamins. Flavored jelly from childhood can be made at any time of the year, using home-made jam and. Cherries and apricots, raspberries and currants can be a useful basis for dessert for a sweet tooth!
It should be:
2 pcs - apples;
2 pcs - pears;
6-8 pcs - strawberries;
2 liters - water;
2-3 tbsp. spoon - Sugar.
How to make:
- For the compote Collect ripe fruits and berries. They should be compact, not over-mature, or they will fall apart, and the drink will lose an attractive appearance.
- Wash everything thoroughly. With pears and apples, remove the peel, cut out the core and cut the fruit into slices.
- In the strawberry, remove the stalk.
- Put the apples and pears in a saucepan, cover with cold water and put on fire.
- When the water boils, add the sugar and stir.
- As soon as it has dissolved, add the strawberry compote.
- In a minute, remove the pan from the heat, cover and let infuse for 20 minutes beverage
- Do not cook compote of fresh fruits for a long time, otherwise the fruit seethe and lose most of the vitamins.
If you have your own garden there is a question of preserving fruits and berries for the winter. compotes Harvesting is a very common method of preservation.
Stocking up for winter fruit compote of apples, pears and strawberries
It should be:
How to prepare:
- It is best to use different kinds of fruits in the same proportions.
- Apples and pears wash. Small fruits can be used in its entirety.
- In this case, pierce their skin in several places with a toothpick so that it does not burst.
- If the fruits are large, cut them into slices and remove the core. The most convenient way to do this with a special knife, which cut the fruit into uniform segments.
- reassemble strawberries, remove the stalk and rinse under running water.
- Take the sterilized jars, put them in a mixture of berries and fruits to the shoulders, and cover with boiling water. Leave them for a couple of hours to infuse.
- During this time, the fruit juice be allowed. Then pour the liquid from the cans into the pot, add a little water, ie. K. It will boil, put the sugar (300 g per 1 liter of liquid).
- Put the pan on the heat and bring the syrup to a boil.
- Let it simmer for a few minutes and pour it back into the banks up to the top until the spill. Close the jars lids.
- If you will closely follow the technology, such compote will stay all winter. Fruit, soaked in syrup, obtained tasty and sweet.
- They can be eaten as a delicacy or just use them for desserts and pie fillings.
- syrup in compotes get very concentrated.
- Before use it should be diluted with drinking water.
- In addition, such a syrup can be impregnated sponge cakes for the cake.