Food beef liver
A hearty salad of beef liver
He will be an excellent appetizer for the holiday table.
500 g beef liver
2 marinated or pickled cucumbers
80 g of mayonnaise
40 ml of vegetable oil
1/3 h. Spoon white ground pepper
How to cook a hearty salad of beef liver
- Wash and clean the liver from the film. Pour half a liter of water in a small pot, bring to the boil and lower back byproduct.
- Cook it for 30-35 minutes, occasionally removing the foam formed on the surface of the broth, then cool and grate.
- Clean and chop the vegetables into strips. Heat the oil and sauté carrots and onions until soft.
- Connect all the products in a salad bowl, season with mayonnaise, mix, pepper and podsolite.
dishes of offal. Watch the video! ..
Aromatic roast beef liver
500 g liver
500 g of potato
300 g Champignon
200 ml water
200 g of a 15% cream
2 hr. Of salt
vegetable oil How to prepare flavorful roast beef liver:
- Prepare liver, mushrooms and vegetables, peel and cut into cubes. Fry all the products separately until half with vegetable oil and put in a different container.
- Put them in a large number of serving or pots in the following order: liver, mushrooms, onions and potatoes.
- Pour it with water, mixed with sour cream and salt. Bake for 1 hr under a hot cap at 190 ° C.
Gentle pancakes beef liver
They are good with any garnish or sauce
500 g liver
3 tbsp. tablespoons flour
2 garlic cloves
20 grams fennel
1/2 h. Spoon mixture Paprika
3/4 hr. Of salt
How to cook delicate pancakes beef liver:
- Treat liver, as has been described above, remove the "shirt" with onions and garlic cloves. Cut everything into pieces and turn the grinder.
- Stir this egg mass, 20 ml of vegetable oil, pepper, salt, and flour. Heat fry pan and pancakes in oil, beef spreading spoon.
- Finely chop the dill and sprinkle the dish before serving.
Treat yourself to a special dish of beef liver.
Baked mousse beef liver to a pear
400 g liver
1 ripe yellow pear
160 g of a 25% cream
5 yolks of eggs
20 g butter
1 h. Teaspoon salt
1/3 h. Spoon nutmeg
How to prepare baked mousse beef liver to a pear:
- Cut off the rind with pears and remove the seed pods. Free liver from films and bulges. Cut fruit and byproduct into pieces and grind in a blender at the lowest speed of operation of the device with sour cream, egg yolks, nutmeg and salt.
- Promazhte butter refractory shape, distribute it evenly mass and put in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool mousse, tighten and remove the food wrap in a refrigerator for 24 hours.