How to cook the liver of burbot
Burbot liver contains a large amount of vitamins and minerals. Its use is especially recommended in diseases such as diabetes, arthritis. Some dishes prepared on its basis, are considered dietary.
Braised liver of burbot
500 g of a byproduct
salt to taste
half cup of flour
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 medium-sized carrot
How to put out the liver of burbot
- The liver must be clean and clear it from the bile, and then cut into pieces. Next the semifinished product must put in a bowl, salt and let stand at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Vegetables should be cleaned. Onions need to cut into thin half-rings, and carrots can grate.
- In a deep skillet heat the vegetable oil is necessary and put on her vegetables. Fry onions and carrots need for 3 minutes.
- Thereafter, the pan should be put liver slices, pre roll in flour. Fry over medium heat liver needed for 5 minutes on each side.
- Next, pour in the pan must be 150-200 grams of water, add spices and cook the dish for 20 minutes on a very low heat.
- When a need to expand on the liver portioned plates and garnish with greens.
Marinated burbot liver
300 g liver
2 cups water
salt to taste
2 hours. Spoons 9% vinegar
3 bay leaves
How to marinate the liver of burbot:
- To prepare marinated byproduct of the liver of burbot must be washed, to remove bile, cut into pieces.
- should pour water, add salt, put in her liver, put on fire and boil for 15 minutes in the pan.
- Next, you need to put the pieces of the liver from the pan, cool slightly and place in a glass container. Broth should also be slightly cool, add the vinegar, bay leaf, spices.
- The resulting marinade is necessary to fill the liver and cover the glass container lid. Thereafter, the container with the product to be put in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- After this time, the liver will be completely ready for use.
burbot liver pâté
Ling 300 g liver
100 grams of mushroom
a bunch of fresh herbs
nutmeg to taste
How to cook liver pate burbot:
- The liver must be cleaned, washed, cut into pieces and boil in salted water for 30 minutes.
- mushrooms to clean, wash, cut in half or into 4 pieces and boil in salted water for 20 minutes.
- The greens must be cut. Then all the ingredients you need to mix, add the nutmeg, salt and grind them in a blender cup. It is better to pulverize in a pulsed mode to save non-uniform consistency hepatic mass.
- Pate can be spread on bread or submit a boiled potato. Keep it should be refrigerated. Its shelf life is only 48 hours.