How to cook the gravy for buckwheat
Hot sauce "Bagna Cauda"
Hot garlic sauce or a hearty and tasty
Piedmontese fondue po- by mamma Piera.
The taste of buckwheat porridge, cooked in water, it may seem to some people is not enough saturated. Buckwheat to get a really tasty, you must submit it along with the gravy.
There are many options for making sauces in buckwheat porridge. The most popular is the meat sauce. It perfectly emphasizes the taste of porridge and makes the dish even more satisfying.
300 g of beef or pork tenderloin
1 medium onion
1 small carrot
oil for frying
salt, spices to taste
200 ml water
1 tbsp. Spoon tomato paste
How to cook meat gravy:
- It is necessary to take a piece of beef or pork tenderloin, cut into strips and then beat off using culinary hammer. Next you need to cut the semi-finished meat into small cubes, add salt and put in a deep dish for 15 minutes.
- This time is quite enough to make it prosolilsya. Onions should be cleaned and chopped carrots and clean the grate.
- Vegetables should put on a hot frying pan with a thick bottom and fry them in vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes. Next to be added to meat vegetables, salt, spices and fry for 5 minutes, then poured into water pan, put tomato paste, bay leaf.
- All the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed. After boiling liquid need to cover the pan with a lid, reduce the heat to minimum and simmer gravy for 20-30 minutes.
500 g of mushrooms or champignon
butter for frying
1 tbsp. spoon flour
200 ml sour cream sauce
How to cook mushroom sauce:
- It is necessary to boil the mushrooms in salted water for 15 minutes. Next, they need to be cool, cut into pieces if necessary. In a deep frying pan heat the butter you need and fry on him an onion, sliced into half rings and grated on a coarse grater carrots.
- After the vegetables acquire a golden color, it is necessary to add to them the mushrooms, flour and fry foods for a further 5 minutes. Then you need to pour into a pan cream sauce, add salt, spices and gravy simmer under the lid closed for about 20 minutes.
- If in the process of extinguishing liquid is hard to evaporate, add to the pan a little water, then continue cooking.
2 small onions
1 medium carrot oil for frying
1 large bell pepper
100 ml water
How to prepare a dietary gravy:
- It is necessary to chop onions, peel and grate the carrots. Vegetables should be put in a deep sauté pan and fry in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Peretz must be removed from the core and cut into small slices. Fresh tomatoes need to peel and cut into cubes.
- Peppers and tomatoes should be put in a saucepan, add salt, spices, water and simmer under the lid closed for 20 minutes. Upon completion of the preparation of gravy can be cool and grind blender until homogenous.
- Boiled buckwheat on the water need to sort through portioned plates and pour the resulting sauce. As decoration you can sprinkle the dish with chopped herbs.