Recipe: Hot chocolate from cocoa powder
- hot chocolate recipe from cocoa powder
Hot Chocolate is undoubtedly one of the most popular invigorating drinks. It helps to elevate mood and vitality. Cooking can be a variety of ways, but the best useful properties are maintained, if the recipe includes cocoa powder or cocoa.
The preparation of hot chocolate
Recipes for hot chocolate at home very much, but the basic ingredients are the same everywhere. This cocoa powder, cream or milk and sweetener. Milk and cream can be added to different, including dry. The best sweetener acts cane sugar, but sugar and all sorts of substitutes, too, will not spoil the drink. The hot chocolate often contains additional components - the flavors, decor.
The classic recipe for hot chocolate
Ingredients (for 2 cups):
- 300 ml cream
- 1 h. Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of cocoa powder
- sugar to taste
How to make hot chocolate:
- All the dry ingredients are mixed together in a small saucepan or a Turk. Then this dry mixture pour 1 tbsp. spoon cold boiled water and mix until uniform.
- Cream to heat, without boiling, and a slow stream, stirring constantly, enter into the chocolate mixture.
- The drink put on a very slow fire and warm up again, not allowing to boil, and then turn off the heat.
- After 5 minutes, when the chocolate infusion, it is ready for use.
Hot Chocolate Creole
A more complex variation of the classic recipe. Aside from a wide variety of ingredients in his cooking there is nothing difficult.
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons cocoa
- 150 g of crumbs mandelic
- 1 liter of whole milk
- 1 tbsp. Spoon
- 1 egg
- 0, 5 h. Cinnamon
- sugar and nutmeg - to taste
How to make hot chocolate in Creole:
- egg, sugar, cocoa, starch and a glass of milk to mix, adding the ingredients in the order listed.
- The remaining milk over low heat bring to a boil, then add the chocolate mixture into it. Cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat, stirring all the time.
- The finished drink can taste add spices, ground almonds and cream.
Preparation of chocolate
He can very easily burn on, and therefore cook a chocolate only in a water bath. Another difficulty is the cooking temperature, as it should not rise above 32 ° C. And another secret: in this recipe chocolate do not add water.
The bitter hot chocolate
- 50 g butter highest grade and better quality (preferably selected rustic)
- 100 g of cocoa
- sugar - to taste
How to cook a bitter hot chocolate:
- Oil melt, add a spoonful of sugar, stirring constantly. Cocoa put last.
- To the finished chocolate mass, you can add cinnamon.
- This version of hot chocolate can not only drink - it is often poured into molds and put in the cold to pour.
nutritional value and caloric content of a home-cooked product may have different, because it all depends on the products used. This is how you can get entirely consistent with the needs and preferences of the drink.