Halloween 3 scary-beautiful dessert - video recipes at home
So all fans Halloween and just inveterate sweet tooth offer to cook cheese spiders, Cake "Red velvet" and chocolate pudding!
All edible terrible fantasies easy to implement in the marmalade! Learn how to prepare this delicacy. Watch the video! ..
And if you want even more hilarious and shocking recipes, they are waiting for you here.
Cottage cheese and oat spiders
These funny spiders - candy based on cottage cheese and oatmeal with extravagant cherry-chocolate filling - not only tasty but also very useful delicacy for the entire family. Done in a jiffy, and the effect will be that even the most ardent opponents will want to taste the sweet cute spiders!
RECIPE cottage cheese and oatmeal spider
Ingredients: 3/4 Art. oatmeal
100 g of the curd
4-5 Art. spoons of condensed milk
1 h. Teaspoon cinnamon
1 h. Spoon of vanilla extract (you can take the vanilla sugar)
6 frozen cherries
10 g of dark chocolate
cocoa - for obvalivaniya
salted sticks, marshmallows and chocolate (or chocolate drops) - for decoration
How to make cottage cheese and oatmeal spiders:
- Oat flakes milled into flour by means of a blender for 1 minute. Mix oatmeal, cottage cheese, condensed milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Cherry pour over boiling water, dry with a paper towel and fill with pieces of dark chocolate. From the resulting oat dough roll 6 balls in the center of each put a cherry.
- If excessive batter, leave on for 5-10 minutes, the oatmeal will absorb the excess liquid. Roll the pellets in cocoa
- Make the foot of salted sticks, eyes from pieces of marshmallow and chocolate. Cottage cheese and oat spiders ready!
Cake "Red velvet"
Under the snow-white vanilla cream conceals two moist chocolate cake ... blood red! This famous cake, dressed up for Halloween, becomes shockingly beautiful and unprecedented delicious treats for your holiday table.
cake recipe "red velvet"
Paella with wild black rice and seafood, almonds, vegetables and hot pepper.
125 g of softened butter
1, 5, Art. Sahara
2 large eggs
2 tbsp. red dye spoon (do not worry dyes, they are sold in any department for baking!)
2 tbsp. Spoons with slide cocoa
2 and 1/4 Art. flour
1 tbsp. yogurt
1 h. Teaspoon salt
1 h. Teaspoon vanilla extract (can substitute vanilla sugar)
1 h. Spoon soda
1 h. Spoon white wine vinegar (apple can be replaced)
butter - for greasing form
Cream 150 g of softened butter
3-4 tablespoons. icing sugar
300 g of cream cheese at room temperature
a pinch of salt
2-3 hours. Tablespoons vanilla extract (can substitute vanilla sugar)
1-2 hours. The coffee spoons
1 tbsp. spoon of honey or condensed milk
1 hr. The red dye spoon (if it is impossible to find a coloring, use the beet juice)
2-3 hours. The starch spoons
2 bakeware diameter 20 cm
How to cook the cake "Red Velvet":
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Baking dish lay a foil and grease with butter. For cakes Beat butter and sugar for 3-5 minutes to magnificent state, and then add the eggs one at a time and continue beating for 1-2 minutes.
- Thoroughly mix the dye with cocoa. We need consistency of sour cream, so that if necessary, add a little water.
- Enter dye with cocoa oil mixture and beat at very low speed. Alternately add flour and yogurt, quickly and carefully whisking after each addition.
- In the end, add the salt, vanilla and baking soda with vinegar repaid. Once again mix thoroughly. Distribute the batter on the forms.
- Put in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Willingness to check with a toothpick. Cakes must be completely cool. For cream oil whip for 2-3 minutes, then add the powdered sugar and beat for 1 minute to pomp.
- Enter the cream cheese and beat for 1 minute exactly. At the end add salt and vanilla extract. Put on 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For the "blood" to mix all the ingredients until smooth. Korzh fluff cream. Before serving sprinkle with "blood"
- Cake "Red velvet" is ready!
Chocolate pudding in oranges
I enjoy all of these scary-beautiful decoration of pumpkins on Halloween, but do not have time to do it at home? How about a little "tykovok" of oranges? And that they were not the usual boring pumpkins with a candle, I filled them with delicate chocolate pudding with orange peel. Desserts have the liking of all lovers of chocolate!
Recipe Chocolate Pudding in an orange
3 tbsp. milk
1/4 Art. Sahara
1/3 Art. cocoa
1/4 Art. starch
a pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
60 g of dark chocolate (70%)
1 tbsp. tablespoon butter chocolate and fresh mint - for decoration
How to make chocolate pudding in oranges:
- Y oranges cut tops (one we still need it) and remove the pulp with a spoon. Rinse well and dry with a paper towel.
- Make shallow cuts to the eyes, nose and mouth, not piercing through the rind. Connect one glass of milk, sugar, cocoa, starch, salt, egg yolk and lightly whisk until smooth.
- The remaining 2 cups of milk to put on medium heat, add the zest of an orange top and, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- Enter a mixture of cocoa, sugar and milk in the hot milk, stirring whisk actively. Add chocolate pieces and continue to cook over low heat until thickened.
- Do not forget to stir constantly to the pudding does not stick! At the end remove the top of the orange. Remove from heat and add butter, stir thoroughly, so that the oil is completely dissolved.
- Hot chocolate mass to cool slightly and pour into prepared cups orange. As can be cool. Before serving, decorate with grated chocolate and mint.
- Chocolate pudding in oranges ready!