Delicious breakfast in 10 minutes: French toast with berries
- A delicious breakfast in 10 minutes: French toast with berries
The recipe for those who are tired of boring oatmeal or annoying
sandwiches. Summer morning can and should eat something
delightful and recharge the appropriate mood
French toast with berries - it's two pieces of fried sweet bread, raspberry-chocolate filling and crisp of cornflakes. That this should be your breakfast!
R ETSEPT French toast with berries
must: (in 2 portions)
- 4 slices of bread for toast (you can use a croissant, brioche, challah, grain or ordinary white bread)
- 2 tbsp. cornflakes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Art.
- 3-4 tablespoons. heavy cream spoons
- 100 g fresh raspberries (or any fresh fruit that is at hand)
- 50-100 g of dark chocolate (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 1 h. Spoon of cinnamon
- butter - for frying
How to prepare:
1. In a small bowl, combine the milk, cream, eggs, cinnamon and 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar.
2. Cornflakes Mince (this can be done by hand, in a blender or a rolling pin) and add 1 tbsp. spoonful of sugar, mix well.
3. Heat the butter in a frying pan.
4. Quickly dip each slice of bread into the cream mixture on both sides.
Then, in the corn flakes.
5. Fry on both sides until cooked.
6. In the meantime, raspberry mash with a fork.
7. On hot toast put the raspberry puree and finely chopped chocolate.
8. Cover with second toast.
Serve immediately with fresh berries, sugar, honey or maple syrup!