3 cooking recipe mustard from the mustard powder
- Preparation of mustard mustard powder
Mustard often used in the preparation of sauces and dressings as independent. It is especially good for meat or poultry. Home mustard powder is always more burning, fragrant and delicious than ready shop paste.
Hot mustard powder
55 sauces recipes
Recipes home sauces to meat to fish to vegetables and desserts - for all occasions!
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons mustard powder
- 2-3 tbsp. spoon any brine
- 1/2 Art. vinegar
- 1 1/2 hours. Spoons of sugar
- 1 tbsp. spoon vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste
How to make a home of mustard powder:
- The mustard powder pour 1 tbsp. spoon any brine and fast circular motion to grind mustard and liquid as long as a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Fill another 1 tbsp. pickle spoon and continue to pound mass. In the preparation of homogeneous mixture to pour another 1 tbsp. pickle spoon and stir again. As a result of these manipulations is obtained a thick puree composition.
- In a lot of mustard pour boiling water and leave it for 10 minutes, close the lid: it will help to remove the sharpness and bitterness of seasoning. On the cover of the liquid will be inevitable to be drained.
- In the resulting mixture, add quite a bit of salt (as it was used brine), vinegar, sugar, vegetable oil.
- If desired, you can add to your home mustard various spices.
- This sauce is best kept in glass containers, so the resulting mass is needed to shift into a jar, cover and remove the 1 night in a dark cool place. After that, home mustard can be used for other purposes.
Burning homemade mustard
- 100 g of mustard powder (2 standard sachet)
- 1/2 hr. Of salt
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of vinegar 9%
- 3/4 cup of boiling water
How to make a home burning mustard:
- Mustard powder was put in a metal container, to distribute it evenly and pour boiling water. Not to be mistaken with the amount of water you need to remember that it should cover the powder by 3 cm.
- The composition to be mixed thoroughly, cover and leave in a warm place for 15 hours. After this time very carefully drain the excess fluid.
- Add salt, sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir with a spoon or use a blender.
- Burning homemade mustard is ready!
Home Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium size onion
- 50 g of mustard powder (1 bag)
- 1 tbsp. spoon unrefined oil
- 3-5 drops sauce "Tabasco" (substitute 1 h. Spoon without slides tomato paste)
How to make home Dijon mustard:
- in a suitable container to pour the wine, add honey, minced garlic and onions, all mixed thoroughly.
- Put the mixture on the stove and wait until it boils. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. When the mixture cools, its drain.
- The resulting composition trickle pour mustard powder, stirring the mixture continuously. Add oil, salt and sauce "Tabasco" (can be replaced by a small amount of tomato paste) and again mix well.
- To gain the full flavor of the finished home Dijon mustard is to infuse for 2 days. For this purpose it is necessary to shift into a glass bowl, cover and remove the bottom shelf of the fridge.