The recipe of mustard from seeds
- Preparation of the mustard grain
Hot mustard can be prepared in two ways: from the powder from the seeds of this plant (grain). In appearance, these mixtures will be exactly the same, but much more fragrant grain spice and useful one that is made from a powder.
55 sauces recipes
Recipes home sauces to meat to fish to vegetables and desserts - for all occasions!
Fans know that a truly useful and spicy mustard can be made only from grain, because the makers of the powder often save on its preparation: grind do not plant seeds, and seed cake remaining after extraction of their oil. And in the production of paste is added less valuable soybean oil.
Grain white mustard bright yellow spice derived from them - slightly spicy. If you need mustard pungent taste and rather sharp, but appetizing smell, you need to take sarepskie grain. It is this sort of familiar to shopping seasoning. The most stinging - black mustard. Pasta, cooked from it, has a brownish-red tint. This seasoning is necessary to use caution even to those who love spicy food.
To prepare homemade mustard on any prescription to grind grain. You can do this yourself with a mortar and pestle or using a coffee grinder. The resulting powder compulsorily sieved through a fine strainer.
Hot Mustard with honey
- 250 g of honey
- grain mustard
- 200 g of vinegar
How to make a home with honey mustard:
- Grain Mustard grind to a powder consistency, sifted through a fine sieve.
- Honey put on fire and bring to a boil. A thin stream pour the resulting mustard powder, stir it, pour pre-boiled and cooled already vinegar.
- The resulting formulation quickly and thoroughly blended until smooth.
- Hot Mustard with honey is ready for use.
Hot mustard from seeds (second recipe)
- 3 tbsp. chopped mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar
- 1 h. Spoon of salt
- 3 tbsp. Spoon the cooled vinegar
How to make a home of mustard seeds:
- The ground mustard sift through a fine sieve, to obtain a dry powder to add sugar, salt, vinegar cooled.
- The ingredients were mixed until until a dough without lumps.
- The method of preparation of mustard is interesting because you can adjust its strength. The longer the mixing mustard, more fragrant and sharper it becomes. Some of gourmet advised to do so for at least 1 hour. Experts claim that the seasoning will only gain in taste and strength.
Hot Mustard with burnt sugar
This method of preparation will require some skill, since the fire at the same time will be a few ingredients that require attention.
- 150 g of vinegar
- 200 g of mustard powder obtained from grains
- 1 tbsp. Spoon caramel
How to make a home with mustard burnt sugar:
- In the metal container to pour vinegar and bring it to a boil. Not allowing the liquid to cool, pour it into a pan, which is 200 g of mustard powder obtained from grains. The composition quickly and thoroughly.
- Prepare burnt sugar, 1 tbsp. which spoon hot pour into mustard composition.
- All the ingredients are again quickly and mix well, put the pan on the stove. Bring the mixture to reflux, keeping in mind the need for its continuous stirring.
- Turn off the heat and continue to stir until cool composition.
- mustard obtained in this manner has excellent taste and fragrance. Its strength depends on what sort of grain has been selected for the preparation of mustard powder.
An unusual recipe for apple mustard in our video! See and cook!