Cold appetizers: 3 Best Recipes - Recipes at home
After all, what could be better than delicious, crunchy pickled cucumbers, cherry tomatoes flavored with mushrooms and spicy spicy carrots ?!
salted cucumbers - a welcome guest at any table. They simply have no equal. Preparing such cucumbers quickly from one to three days. Fans richer flavors are salted cucumbers little longer.
RECIPE salted cucumbers
What you need: 4 kg of cucumbers
2-3 pieces horseradish or 2 sheets of horseradish
2 currants sheet
3 oak leaf
2 cherry leaf
a small bunch of dill
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp. l. white mustard seed
1 tbsp. l. Paprika mixtures Peas
large sea salt
How to cook salted cucumbers:
1. Cucumber soaked in cold water for 3-4 hours.
Then drain the water, and cucumbers cut from two sides.
2. In a large pot pour 4 liters of water (may need a little more water), add salt and sugar (based on the 2 tbsp. L. 1 liter of water), heated until complete dissolution of sugar and salt. Cool at room temperature to 50 ° C.
3. At the bottom of the dish put half salting prepared leaves and greenery, all spices, garlic cloves.
Cover the remaining leaves.
4. Pour warm cucumber brine, cover with a linen cloth, put the yoke.
To sustain cucumbers at room temperature for 1-4 days, depending on how much you want them prosolit.
Cherry tomatoes with mushrooms
This recipe is notable for the fact that is cooked very quickly. With the same speed and all eaten. Mushrooms have a pleasant spicy flavor and cherry will look great and as a garnish and as a self-starter.
RECIPE cherry tomatoes, mushrooms
What you need: 300 g of small mushrooms
2 tbsp. l. white wine vinegar
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
3 cloves bud
1 h. L. Paprika mixtures Peas
250 g of cherry tomatoes
2-3 bay leaves
a small bunch of dill
1/4 nutmeg (can substitute dry)
How to cook cherry tomatoes with mushrooms:
1. Mushrooms clean, wash and place in pan and bay salt with warm water and bring to boil. Drain the hot water and add 2 tbsp. cold water.
Again bring to a boil.
2. Add vinegar, vegetable oil, cloves, peppercorns.
Cook 6-8 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. Put bay leaf, finely chopped dill, 1/4 hr. L. salt and grated on a fine grated nutmeg.
The fire shut down.
3. Cover and infuse 5 minutes. Pan placed in cold water and, occasionally stirring the contents to cool completely. Leave to rest for 30 minutes, then shift into a sealed jar. Keep out of the marinade.
should not be stored for a long time so the marinade.
Acute carrot oil
And do not look at whether we are new to the boring and tasteless carrot? Mustard oil brings in a fresh dish, sweet tone, and carrots soaked with Indian flair, fragrant spices and sun. The perfect side dish to meat and even fish, however, as an independent snack spicy carrots in butter, too, will go with a bang.
RECIPE FOR ACUTE CARROTS IN OIL
What you need: 1 kg of carrots
0, 5 h. L. ground nutmeg
2 h. L. hot red pepper
0, 5 h. L. ground cloves
0, 5 h. L. ground cardamom
2 tbsp. l. salt
0, 5, Art. cane sugar
1, 5, Art. unrefined mustard oil (can substitute unrefined sunflower oil, but add twice as many mustard seeds)
4 tbsp. l. mustard seeds
How to cook spicy carrot oil:
1. In a pot to boil water, add carrots, cut large cubes, boil at high heat and boil for 1 minute. After that, get a carrot and dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix nutmeg, red pepper, cloves, cardamom and salt and sugar.
Add carrots and mix thoroughly.
Transfer to a jar.
3. In a saucepan pour oil, add mustard seeds and put on medium heat. Once the seeds begin to burst, and from oil will light smoke, remove from heat and wait 5 minutes.
Pour the oil in a jar and close the lid.
4. Leave the jar in the light 2 weeks.
From time to time you can gently shake the jar to spice mix.