5 of delicious dishes for the winter
Goulash is considered the national Hungarian dish, but it is perfect for the cold Russian winter! Basis goulash - the meat: beef, veal, pork or chicken, supplemented taste of fresh vegetables and fragrant spices.
Ingredients for a Hungarian goulash:
Beef - 500 g;
Potatoes - 5-6 pcs;
Pepper - 1-2 pieces;
Tomatoes - 2-3 pieces;
Onions - 2-3 onions;
Chesnok- 2-3 cloves;
Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons;
Sweet paprika, dry - 2 tbsp. spoons;
Cumin - 1h. a spoon;
Salt and pepper - to taste.
How to cook Hungarian goulash
1. The meat cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan or a frying pan with a high and thick bottom heat oil. Put into it the onion and fry over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, then add the paprika, cumin and fry for another minute, stirring constantly.
3. lay sliced meat, increase the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes in a pan with onions and spices. Add salt, pepper and add water so that it completely covers the meat. Simmer 1-1, 5 hours for simmer, adding water if necessary.
4. Prepare the vegetables. Peppers remove seeds and cut into strips, and the potatoes peeled and cut into large cubes. Tomatoes peel, scald a minute in boiling water and cut into cubes. Onions and garlic are finely chopped.
3. languishing meat put potatoes, add water so that it covers all the ingredients and bring to boil. 4. Add the bell peppers and cook for 5-7 minutes. After put into the pot tomatoes and garlic. Simmer stew until tender about 15-20 minutes.
In cold weather, there is nothing better than a hot soup, especially chicken broth! This dish gives a feeling of satiety, well absorbed and protects the body from colds!
Ingredients for chicken soup:
Chicken (fillets, drumsticks, breasts) - 300 g;
Egg noodles - 100 g;
Potatoes - 2 pcs;
Carrots - 1 pc;
Bow -1 unit;
Water - 3-4 tablespoons;
Herbs and salt - to taste.
A delicious and simple: chicken soup with rice
Chicken soup with rice is easily digestible
hot dish, having a pleasant taste. It is included in a child or dietary menu. you can prepare the soup with rice and chilli for spicy food lovers.
How to cook chicken soup:
1. Wash the chicken, cut into large chunks, cover with cold water (3-4 liters) and put on fire. When the water boils, remove with a slotted spoon foam, add salt to taste and reduce the heat.
2. Prepare the vegetables: Peel potatoes and cut into small plates. Carrots grate, and onions - chopped.
3. Half an hour after cooking chicken broth add potatoes and cook for 7-10 minutes. In a pan put the remaining vegetables - carrots and onions, cook for another 10 minutes.
4. When the vegetables are ready, add the noodles and cook for another 5-7 minutes. For 2-3 minutes until cooked as desired in the soup add the finely chopped herbs and bay leaf. bag of cabbage
Bag of cabbage - a simple but very tasty dish! To cook it you do not need fancy ingredients: cabbage components of halophytes, as a rule, have in the fridge every housewife.
Ingredients for halophytes cabbage:
Cabbage - 500 g;
Tomato sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons;
Smoked sausage - 3-4 pieces;
Onions - 1 pc;
Carrots - 1 pc;
Tomato - 1 piece;
Olive oil -2 art. spoons;
Greens - 1puchok;
Salt and pepper - to taste.
How to Cook a hodgepodge of cabbage:
1. In a frying pan or skillet heat olive oil.
2. Finely chop the onion and fry for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Carrots grate and add to the onions. Simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
3. Tomatoes pour over boiling water and peel, cut into cubes and add to the onions and carrots. There also put the tomato sauce, stir and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
4. Shred the cabbage into thin strips, add to the vegetables, stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes under the lid closed.
5. Slice the sausages and send them to the vegetables. Hodgepodge stew over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, and 5 minutes before ready to put it finely chopped greens.
The birthplace of the potato salad recipe is considered to be Germany. Try to prepare this famous German dish, and it is sure to become a frequent guest at your table!
Ingredients for the potato salad:
Potatoes - 500 g;
Salami -100 g;
Onions - 1 pc;
Pickled cucumber - 2 pieces;
Mustard coarse - 1 tsp;.
Dill - 3-5 sprigs;
. White wine vinegar - 1 tsp;
Salt and pepper - to taste;
Olive oil - 2 tbsp. lozhkm
How to cook potato salad:
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender, cool, then peel and cut into large pieces and place in a salad bowl.
2. Pickled cucumbers cut into thin slices and add to the potatoes.
3. Onion peel and cut into thin rings, salami - strips and dill finely chop. Mix all the ingredients.
4. Prepare the filling. Mix oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Dress the salad and mix.
Christmas stollen with spices
This fruitcake is considered obligatory dish Christmas table in many European countries. It is especially pleasant to cook in the winter: the spicy aroma of baking fills the house with warmth and comfort, and its taste is so seductive that the preparation does not have to wait for Christmas!
Ingredients for a Christmas cake:
Butter - 200 g;
Sugar - 170 g;
Eggs - 4 pcs;
Flour - 250 g;
Dried - 400 g;
Nuts - 100 g;
. Vanilla sugar - 1 tsp;
Pudra- Sugar 50 g;
Rum, brandy or a liqueur - 50-70 ml.
How to make a Christmas cake: 1. Dried folded into a bowl, pour the alcohol and let stand at least 30 minutes, preferably for several hours.
2. Nuts to grind in a blender, but not too finely.
3. In large bowl, separate beat butter and sugar to clarification, then add one eggs, whisking the mixture each time until creamy.
4. Add flour, vanilla sugar and stir until smooth.
5. Stir the dough dried fruits and nuts or with a spoon blade.
6. Put the dough into a greased and sprinkled with flour form, carefully distributing his shovel.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for about two to three hours, covering foil. After baking, the cake should be totally cool, not pulling it out of shape. And that Christmas cake has become even more tasty and fragrant, it can be wrapped in foil and allow to "rest" for a while in the fridge. Some cooks recommend to maintain this culinary masterpiece in the fridge right up to 4 weeks! Before serving, the cake should be sprinkled with powdered sugar or cover glaze.