Pastry stuffed with 3 delicious recipes - video recipes at home
Ear in patty
All lovers of delicious soup and richness of traditional Russian pies we dedicate this recipe. Recommended fed in the form of heat from hot glass salted broth and fresh herbs.
RECIPE stuffing "EAR into patties"
It is necessary: 1 large potato
500 g perch (fresh or frozen)
4 tbsp. water
a small bunch of parsley
6 peas black pepper
1 pea allspice
salt - to taste
How to prepare:
1. Potatoes cut into small cubes.
carrot - thin circles onions cut into 4 pieces.
2. Put all the vegetables in the pan.
3. Add the fish (fresh gutted, cleaned and cut into large chunks, frozen fillets use entirely), spices, parsley.
Cover with cold water.
4. Cook over low heat until tender about 30-45 minutes. If necessary, remove the foam.
5. Totally cool. Decant the broth and set aside. The fish is cleaned of bones, break into small pieces, mix with cooked vegetables.
6. Spread 1 tbsp. l. toppings on the rolled dough.
7. Finished cakes served with warm salty broth.
The filling of cherry and marshmallow
During baking soft sweet marshmallow melts and saturates juicy sour cherries unique taste and aroma. Experiment with marshmallows: Try vanilla, lemon or chocolate - and each time the cakes will be a new fine.
RECIPE stuffed cherries and marshmallows
It is necessary: 300 g of pitted cherries (you can use frozen cherries)
2-3 tbsp. l. Sahara
2 tbsp. l. starch
150 g marshmallow
How to prepare:
1. In a small bowl, mix cherries, sugar and starch. Leave on for 10 minutes.
2. Pour the resulting juice, add the finely diced marshmallows and stir. The filling should not be liquid. If necessary, add 1 tbsp. l. starch.
3. Spread 1 tbsp. l. Roll out the dough on a piece.
4. zaschipnut pie.
Grease mix yolk with milk and send it in the oven.
goulash with a beer in patty
Juicy beef goulash on beer with carrots, onion and garlic in a sauce flavored with thyme - these cakes will be a hit at your desk! Use both yeast and fresh dough, the result will always be perfect!
RECIPE stuffing "stew with beer pies"
It is necessary: 500 g of beef or pork tenderloin flour - for obvalivaniya
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 large tomato (can substitute 1 tbsp. L. Tomato paste)
1 h. L. dried thyme
1 glass of dark beer
1 cup water
1 tbsp. l. flour
salt and pepper - to taste
How to prepare:
1. Cut the meat into small pieces and roll in flour.
2. Sauté in 1 tbsp. l. Heat the oil until browning on all sides.
3. Finely chop the onion, carrot, garlic.
The tomato cut into small cubes.
4. The heat remaining oil pan fry and onions for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add carrots, garlic and fry for a few minutes before the pleasant aroma.
5. Add vegetables meat, tomato and thyme. Cover with water and beer.
Pour 1 tbsp. l. flour and mix well. Season with salt.
6. Simmer over low heat for 1, 5-2 hours. The meat should easily break the fibers, and the sauce become thick. Completely cool and break the meat into small pieces. Mix with the sauce.
7. Spread 1 tbsp. l. toppings on the rolled dough.