Side dish of udon noodles
Traditionally, this is accompanied by noodles chicken, shrimp, mushrooms, vegetables and pork. Generally, it is fed into the broth, but it can be a second dish.
Udon noodles with seafood
150 g udon noodle
1 mussels on leaf
20 g Champignon
1, 5 cm ginger root
2 young garlic cloves
30 g of onions, bell pepper and carrot
20 g of celery stalk
half of the sauce pouch roaster Thai
30 ml dark sesame oil
How to prepare udon noodles with seafood:
- Pre-need to boil the noodles. This should be done in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, no more.
- Then chop garlic and ginger root, cut into thin half-rings onion and celery, and carrots, and bell pepper - trim strips.
- mushrooms should be cut only if they are large. In a frying pan with a thick bottom you need to warm up for 1 st. spoon vegetable and sesame oil and fry the vegetables on them for one minute, stirring constantly mixture.
- A minute later, the vegetables need to add shrimp and mussels, and a minute later - udon noodles and Thai sauce.
- A dish to gently stir and serve in the form of heat, accompanied by a slice of lime.
Japanese "Cotton cheesecake" from the Alexander Seleznev for dessert. Watch the video! ..
Udon noodles with chicken breasts
500g chicken breasts
300 g udon noodle
200 g of 10% cream misfit
3 tbsp. tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and black pepper to taste
How to prepare udon noodles with chicken:
- udon noodles need to boil as in the previous recipe. Followed by a cut chicken breasts into small pieces, season with salt and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- it is necessary to heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken on it for 15 minutes in a saucepan, stirring continuously him.
- Once the meat has reached its full readiness, it is necessary to pour the cream and cook the dish for approximately 10 minutes, stirring as well.
- In a deep dish needed to put a slide udon noodles, put a chicken dish and pour the cream sauce on it.
Udon noodles with mushrooms, chicken and green onion
40 g udon noodle
50g ginger root
2 l of chicken broth
4 cloves of garlic
200 g of oyster 1 bell pepper
100 grams of green onion
400 g of chicken
50 ml of soy sauce
50 ml of vegetable oil
How to prepare udon noodles with mushrooms:
- udon noodles need to pre-boil. In a frying pan heat the vegetable oil is necessary, and fry it until cooked finely chopped ginger, chicken, oyster mushrooms and garlic.
- During the mushrooms give juice and therefore roasting process is transformed into a stewing over moderate heat. We must continue stewing until until mushroom juice is not completely evaporated, and the oyster itself acquire a brownish crust.
- At this point should be added to a dish of soy sauce, chopped pepper, stir well, and then put out a dish for a minute, and pour the chicken broth.
- The soup should be cooked for 5 minutes, then squeeze it in lemon juice, add the onion stalks, and udon noodles, stir and serve.