Dishes for lean table - video recipes at home
- Dishes for lean table
Light meatless meals - for those who keep
Post, as well as for all lovers of delicious and healthy
Lenten table - does not mean monotonous! For vegetable products include vegetables, fruits, grains, berries, fruits, mushrooms, herbs, spices, nuts and seeds, honey and jams, dried fruits, vegetable oils, fish and seafood. This means that lean table can be a delicious and varied! Here are some recipes that will suit those who observe fasting, and just to all lovers of delicious and healthy food.
Tomato soup with lentils
Like all legumes, lentils - an indispensable tool in the treatment and prevention of various diseases. In addition to all its curative properties, lentils contains many trace elements, iron and easily digestible protein. Tomato soup with lentils - not only tasty but also very healthy food.
Recipe of tomato soup with lentils
200 g lentils
1 tbsp. l. tomato paste
Spices - curry, cumin, basil
Fresh herbs - parsley and dill Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the lentils until soft.
- In the olive oil to fry coarsely chopped vegetables: onion, carrot and tomatoes (with them to skin), add the tomato paste and spices.
- The pan lentils add water and roasted vegetables, bring to the boil.
- In the finished soup add chopped greens.
pilaf with mushrooms
Pilaf with mushrooms - a great alternative to the usual afloat!
Recipe pilaf with MUSHROOMS
300 g of the frozen mushrooms
2 cup of rice
5 cloves of garlic
Seasoning for pilaf
Salt and pepper to taste
- The kettle or pan with a thick pour oil to fry the onion (5 minutes), then add carrots, fry vegetables another 5 minutes.
- Add thawed and washed mushrooms, put out under the lid for 10 minutes. Add a special seasoning for pilaf and salt.
- Wash rice, put an even layer on the vegetables with mushrooms, without stirring. Pour the hot water so that it was above the rice per centimeter.
- Bring to boil and keep the cover on low heat until the rice has absorbed all the water. Then make a recess in the rice to the steam inside. Add peeled garlic cloves.
- Hold at low heat under the lid 10 minutes. Then turn off the heat, stir the pilaf and let stand for fifteen minutes under the lid.
Salad with white beans
This salad is unique. Despite the fact that the vegetable, it is very nutritious and satisfying. Ideal for lean dinner or lunch. But do not think that such a hearty salad reflected badly on the figure: beans has useful properties that help to lose weight.
Recipes for salads with white beans
2 boiled beet
3 boiled potatoes
1 boiled carrots
200 g of cooked white beans (canned may be used)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetables boil in salted water.
- large and arbitrarily cut the vegetables and combine them with beans and chopped herbs.
- Salad season with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper.