Recipes baked in the oven carp - video recipes at home
Carp, baked in the oven
Carp - fish, bred by artificial
by. In it a lot of valuable protein, mineral compounds. Regular consumption of carp in food helps to normalize digestion.
When baking carp in the oven should always use vegetables. They will give the fish a special flavor and act as a garnish. And the dish turned out delicious, chopped fresh herbs to use for decoration.
The carp with mayonnaise and vegetables
Fresh carp - 2 pcs .;
Carrots - 1 pc .;
tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
Onions - 3 pcs .;
Mayonnaise - 100 ml;
spices for fish - 1 h L .;.
dill and parsley - to 1/2 of the beam;
Lemon - 1 pc .;
Olive oil - 20 ml;
Garlic - 3 cloves.
How to prepare:
- washed carrots grate, onion peel and cut into half rings.
- Put the vegetables in the pan, pour olive oil and to fry them for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- The fish is clean from the husk and giblets, rinse thoroughly under running water and dry on a paper towel.
- Put it on a chopping board and make every carp several notches.
- In a clean bowl, mix the mayonnaise with spices. Obmazhte get a lot of fish.
- Then the washed tomatoes cut into slices and put them inside each carp.
- The fried onions and carrots lay on a greased form, and on them - the fish.
- Sprinkle it with garlic, which must be pre-peel and chop.
- Then squeeze the juice from the lemon and sprinkle them carp.
- Bake the dish must be made within 25 minutes in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees.
- Be sure before you pull out the fish, check for availability.
- Make an incision in the thickest part of the fish and see what color the flesh. If it will have a transparent color, carp cook for another 10-15 minutes, but if it is white, you can get them and bring to the table previously sprinkled with chopped herbs.
Fish dishes. Watch the video!
Carp with potatoes and sour cream
Very tender meat turns carp on this recipe.
It should be:
carp - 1 pc .;
onions - 2 pcs .;
potatoes - 6 pcs .;
cream (fat content 15%) - 40 ml; white wine - 20 ml;
spices (oregano and coriander) - 5 g;
salt and pepper - to taste;
sunflower oil - 10 ml;
dill - 1/2 bunch.
How to prepare:
- Oil the pan. Then clean the inside and outside of carp. Fish dry on a paper towel, then place on a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, pour the sour cream, add to the salt, wine, spices and pepper. Thoroughly mix the ingredients until smooth.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into thin slices. Put it next to the fish.
- Onions clean from the husk and cut into half rings. Put them on top of potatoes.
- Then, pour a mixture of vegetable and fish-based wine and sour cream.
- Put the dish baked in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Then pull the carp with potatoes in a dish, sprinkle with chopped dill and serve hot to the table.