How to cook a sponge cake - video recipes at home
Despite the fact that the biscuit dough cooking process is simple enough, not all the housewives love to work with him, as she recipe preparation requires considerable patience and perseverance. In fact, it is important to know just some of the subtleties - and you get a delicious sweet dessert.
The classic cake recipe biscuit are eggs, flour and sugar, which are gradually mixed with each other. Next, from the obtained dough is baked cake. The resulting cake is cut into two or more parts and is impregnated in any desired cream. For the best flavor sponge cake, it is desirable to prepare in advance, leaving it on the cold night.
The cake can be cooked quickly when guests are on the doorstep ... See videoretsept! ..
The classic sponge cake
5-6 eggs (preferably from the refrigerator)
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup sugar
a pinch of salt
vanilla - to taste
How to cook a classic sponge cake:
- to separate the proteins from their yolks and kneaded until a stable foam. Mash yolks with a little sugar, so they grew in volume by several times (you can use a whisk or mixer), and gently connect with proteins.
- The resulting mass stir quickly with the remains of sugar and sifted flour, but without the use of force, so as not to spoil the texture of biscuit.
- can put on the dough mold (can also use parchment paper), filling it approximately two quarters, and bake in an oven heated in advance at 175 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- is not recommended to open the oven during cooking, as due to incoming cold air sponge cake may not rise.
On the basis of biscuit dough can also bake other types of home-made cakes.
cake with chocolate and butter
100 g flour
1 tbsp. spoon of cocoa
150 g of sugar
0, 5 h. Teaspoon baking powder
1 tbsp. tablespoon butter
bag of vanilla
a pinch of salt
How to prepare a cake with chocolate and butter:
- From these components Override biscuit dough by adding cocoa sifted flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Then Choose the weight of the final third of the dough and mix it with melted butter. The next step is to connect an oily base with a total mass, gently stirring. But do not get carried away - the dough should not fall off and pogustet.
- The bottom of the pan paved with a sheet of parchment and carefully pour the biscuit dough on it. Prepare chocolate cake at 175-180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes.
- can also be divided in baked biscuit cake 2 or 3 (in terms of its height) and impregnate cream created on the basis of cream, oil, or condensed milk.
- variety of flavors of the cake will help added to the dough cheese, ground coffee, different kinds of nuts, fresh or frozen fruit and other confectionery additives, for example, a few drops of sweet liqueur or syrup. It is they who give the finished product a memorable taste and a pleasant aroma.