Recipes chicken breast
Stuffed chicken breast
Beautiful and tasty dish of chicken breast in turn if it to stuff and fry in a pan.
100 g of goat cheese or Adyg
3 sundried tomato
clove of garlic
How to cook stuffed chicken breast:
- First, prepare the filling, due to which a dry white meat will be more succulent. Grind right on board garlic and parsley, diced tomatoes, crumble cheese.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, can be a small amount of lemon juice, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Chicken breasts separate from the bone, wash, pat dry on a napkin. Cut into 2 equal parts, each side make a deep incision.
- Put it in the prepared stuffing, cementing edge "pocket" toothpicks to stuffing does not fall out during cooking.
- Top prisolit bit. Heat in a pan fry and olive oil therein chicken breast until crisp to high heat.
- Then reduce the flame and cover pan, wetted in water parchment paper. Leave for 10 minutes.
- After the allotted time, remove the finished stuffed breast, put on a plate, remove the toothpicks and cut the meat crosswise into slices 2 cm thick.
- Sprinkle the remaining herbs and serve with fresh vegetables.
Chicken Curry with rice. Videoretsept!
Chicken breast braised in cream
No less tasty it turns white chicken meat, stewed in a creamy sauce.
200 g Champignon
100 g of cream
100 ml cream
1 h. Spoon flour
spices to taste
How to cook a chicken breast in a creamy sauce:
- Chicken breast cut into small cubes, add to the pan with hot olive oil and fry until golden brown.
- At the end, add the chopped onion to the meat. Meanwhile, on the other pan fry until half cooked chopped mushrooms plates.
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan, add salt to taste, add the spices and flour, mix well.
- Then pour the warm cream and add sour cream. Stir again and cook for another 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- The finished dish is served to the table with boiled asparagus, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Boiled chicken breast
100 g of boiled until half of any fungi
cup chicken broth
100 ml of white wine and cream
50 g cheese
1 h. Spoon Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp. cognac spoon
salt and black pepper
How to prepare a fricassee of chicken breast:
- Chicken breasts and mushrooms cut into small pieces, chop the onions with tomatoes, remove the peel and cut them into cubes.
- All the mix, salt and pepper, fold in a small baking dish, pour the wine and broth.
- Prepare in oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Pour the cream in a saucepan, heat, add the grated cheese, brandy and mustard, a little gravy on the chicken, all stir and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- The finished chicken fricassee arrange on plates, pour the sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.