Recipes consisting of fresh cabbage
Properly cooked soup different characteristic sour taste. If for their preparation using fresh cabbage, add the desired acidity of tomatoes, apples, pickled mushrooms. Obligatory bow additive, aromatic roots and herbs, which give the soup a necessary saturation. Soup can be cooked in meat broth or make them lean. Ready soup should fill with fresh sour cream.
Lazy cabbage soup with beef
500 g of beef brisket
celery and parsley root
10 peas black pepper
cabbage 700-750 g
parsley, celery, dill and marjoram
8 cloves garlic
How to cook cabbage soup with beef lazy
- Meat wash, pour boiling water, add the onion, peeled and cut in half potato, celery and parsley roots.
- Bring the broth to a boil, remove the foam, add pepper, bay leaf and cook all for about two hours, until tender meat.
- Take out the bacon and vegetables, strain the broth. Meat chop and set aside. Cabbage clean from the outer leaves, remove the stalk.
- Put the head in cold salted water for half an hour. Then remove the cabbage, pour over boiling water and cut into rather large squares.
- 2 onions finely crumble, carrot, potato, parsley and celery cut into sticks. Chop the parsley, celery, fennel and oregano, tomatoes, cut into quarters. Put onion, roots, carrots and tomato in the broth, add the cabbage and cook all vegetables until tender. Two minutes before the end of cooking, put the finely chopped garlic.
- salt the soup, turn off the stove, sprinkle in chopped herbs and let the soup stand up under the closed lid a quarter of an hour.
- Pour it on warm plates, each add sliced meats and fresh cream. These are especially tasty soup with black bread.
An interesting taste different soup, cooked with the addition of apples. Choose fragrant sweet-sour fruit, for example, Antonovka.
Soup with Apples
750 g of beef brisket
750 g of cabbage
dill and parsley
8 peas black pepper
How to cook the soup with apples:
- Meat wash, put in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Add the parsley, a little carrot and onion cut in half.
- Boil the broth for 2 hours, then strain it, discard the roots, and the meat cut. If you want to cook meatless soup, cook the broth roots, adding a couple of peeled and halved potatoes.
- In a saucepan with the broth, add the cabbage, cleaned from the outer leaves and cut into squares. 1 carrots and turnips small chop sticks, onion mince.
- Put the vegetables into the broth and simmer for 15 minutes. Then add the sliced julienne apples. After 5 minutes vsypte chopped dill and parsley, pepper, bay leaf.
- salt the soup and simmer until the apples are soft. If desired, the apples can be cooked in a separate container, and then put them into the soup with 1 cup of the resulting broth for 5 minutes before turning off the plate.
- Give scham stand, covered for 15 minutes. Then pour them on warmed plates and season with sour cream.