The ideal breakfast: seven simple recipes - video recipes at home
- The ideal breakfast: seven simple recipes
If breakfast for you - a real punishment, the
you do not know that it can be a delightful beginning
the most difficult days.
After all, even the ordinary and boring oatmeal can be cooked so that the breakfast turned into a real celebration. You say, "Time! In the morning it is sorely lacking in the banal sandwich. " We offer you seven simple but very tasty breakfast recipes for a week. Their preparation you spend a minimum of time, given that the majority of the evening you can prepare without haste and bustle.
on Monday. Banana-oatmeal pancakes
This recipe - a real godsend for those who care about the health and value their time. Ten minutes - and a portion of tender, air fritters on your desk. The recipe does not have sugar, and protein content of these pancakes can compete with omelette or scrambled eggs.
It is necessary: (5 large or 10 small pancakes)
35g rolled oats
1 medium size banana
1 large egg
cinnamon, vanilla, a pinch of salt - to taste
Vegetable oil - for greasing form
How to prepare: 1. Put all ingredients in a blender.
2. Beat for 1 minute until smooth.
3. Bake in the preheated Teflon frying pan, lightly greased with vegetable oil.
4. Serve with honey, maple syrup, natural yogurt or cottage cheese.
How about something in Italian solar? Excellent breakfast options would be the closest relative of the omelette - delicious frittata of eggs, mushrooms, spinach and juicy cherry tomatoes, covered with browned cheese crust and serve on a hot skillet. Buon appetito! must: 150 g of champignon
6-8 cherry tomatoes
6 large eggs
a sprig of fresh thyme
baby spinach leaves beam
100 g of feta cheese or cheese made from cow milk
35 g of Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. l. butter
salt and pepper - to taste
How to prepare: 1. Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
2. In a frying pan ready for baking in the oven, heat the butter.
3. Sauté sliced mushrooms slices over high heat until golden brown.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes and hold to fire a few more minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Beat the eggs in a bowl, shake a fork. Add finely chopped thyme, salt and pepper. Do not get carried away with salt, salty cheese itself.
6. Reduce heat to medium.
7. Add to the mushrooms and tomatoes spinach and mix. Then pour in eggs and cook a few minutes. The edges of the frittata should be lightly grips.
8. Meanwhile, crumble the feta hands or cut into small cubes. Parmesan to grate.
9. Sprinkle the frittata feta and parmesan and place the pan in the oven for 8 minutes.
10. Serve hot.
Sunday. Cottage cheese mini casseroles with banana
These miniature cheese casseroles have an intense banana flavor and delicate texture, which is the envy of even the most refined cheesecake. Excellent choice of light and healthy breakfast on the weekend, when you can give yourself a little more than fifteen minutes.
It is necessary: (2 servings)
1 tbsp. l. walnuts or almonds
1/4 cup oatmeal
2 tbsp. l. applesauce
half of a large ripe banana
200 g of a pasty curd (1-9%)
1 tbsp. l. honey
1/2 h. L. cornstarch
1/2 h. L. natural vanilla extract
butter - for the lubrication of molds
How to prepare: 1. Preheat oven to 150 ° C. 2. Prepare a baking dish, brushing them with butter.
3. Nuts finely chopped, mixed with oatmeal and applesauce.
4. The resulting mixture was put the bottom molds and put in the oven for 8 minutes. Cool in the form.
5. Banana puree knead and mix with cheese, honey, vanilla extract and starch until homogenous.
6. Decompose weight in the form on top of the cooled bases and baked 18-22 minutes at 150 ° C. Avoid browning the top!
7. Cool in form at room temperature, then remove, food wrap film, and put into the refrigerator for at least an hour.
8. Serve with fresh berries and fruits.
Environment. Chocolate pudding with avocado
It is known that chocolate raises mood. This pudding savory has incredible velvety texture and deep rich taste, includes a number of monounsaturated fat, digestible protein and contains refined sugar.
must: (in 2 portions)
1 ripe avocado
1 ripe banana medium size
3 tbsp. l. Cocoa powder
1-2 tbsp. l. honey or maple syrup
4 tbsp. l. thick natural yoghurt
2 tbsp. l. Ricotta or cottage cheese 9%
1 h. L. natural vanilla extract
a small pinch of salt
How to prepare: (all the ingredients must be cold!)
1. To combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until homogeneous within one minute.
2. Place on ice-cream bowls or glasses, garnish and serve immediately, if desired, garnish with fresh berries. Recommended supplement supply natural yogurt.
Tuesday. Sandwich from the mini-baguette with ham and cheese
You would think that this banal sandwich does not deserve your attention? We advise not to jump to conclusions and try to cook sandwich with our secret. Apple tart mustard homemade transform even the most ordinary combination of ham, cheese and white bread. It is necessary:
Apple mustard: 3 tbsp. l. white wine vinegar
3 cloves bud
1 h. L. cinnamon
3 peas black pepper
2 tbsp. l. Sahara
1 h. L. salt
250 g of apple puree
3 tbsp. l. mustard powder
Sandwich: (2 servings)
6 slices of smoked ham
4 thin slices of Swiss cheese
4 h. L. apple mustard
How to prepare: 1. For apple mustard vinegar, bring to a boil with cloves, cinnamon and black pepper, add salt, sugar and carefully stir until they dissolve.
2. Mix applesauce with dry mustard, to avoid lumps. Pour vinegar and spices. To stir thoroughly.
3. sandwiches Preheat oven to 220 ° C.
4. Cut the baguette lengthwise.
5. The lower portion of each sandwich smear 2 h. L. apple mustard, put cheese and ham.
6. Cover the top of the baguettes and put in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese starts to melt. Serve immediately!
7. Malic mustard shift in a small jar. Store in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Friday. Oatmeal with plums and cinnamon
The original duo of sour plums and spicy cinnamon oatmeal transforms the familiar into a gourmet breakfast. Appetizing brown sugar melts, forming caramel cap. Add a little fresh cream for a richer taste.
It is necessary: (1 serving)
1/2 cup large oat flakes
1 1/4 cups water or milk
4-5 small plums
2 h. L. brown sugar
1-2 hours. L. flax seeds - optional
1 h. L. cinnamon
1/2 h. L. natural vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
How to prepare: 1. Bring water or milk to boiling, add oatmeal, diced plums and 1/2 tsp.. cinnamon.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes. 3. Remove from heat, add the vanilla extract, 1 ch. L. brown sugar, salt, flax seeds and stir.
4. Cover and let stand for 3 minutes.
5. The hot porridge put in a dish, sprinkle remaining cinnamon and 1 hour. L. brown sugar.
6. If desired, serve with fresh fruit, yogurt, nuts and honey.
Saturday. Apple stuffed with ricotta, chocolate and ginger
Crunchy juicy apple with a delicate filling of ricotta, chocolate, honey and fresh ginger will be an excellent alternative to boring morning sandwiches with coffee.
must: (in 2 portions)
2 varieties of apple Pink Lady, Braeburn
250 g ricotta
1 cm root ginger
50 g of dark chocolate
2 h. L. honey
2 h. L. lemon juice
How to prepare: 1. Cut the apples in half, remove the pulp, leaving about 1 cm from the skin.
2. The pulp of finely chopped and immediately sprinkle with lemon juice to apples are not darkened.
3. Grate ginger root, mix with ricotta, honey and grated chocolate (leave 1 tbsp. L. Grated chocolate for decoration). Gently combine the resulting mixture with the pulp of apples.
4. Stuff the stuffing peeled halves, sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.