Dough recipe for crispy chebureks
- The dough for crispy chebureks: proven recipe
Chebureki - very tasty and satisfying dish. But most importantly, it's pretty easy to make and it can be easily done at home.
These pasties possess Mystic feature
disappear with the speed of light, so be sure to prepare immediately two portions.
But to pasties turned out the way they should be, special attention should be paid to the preparation of the dough. It is up to the test depends on how crispy and tender are these delicious hot cakes.
Initially pasties made exclusively with meat filling. Now, they are prepared with potatoes, fish, mushrooms, vegetables and cheese. But whatever the filling is chosen, mainly in pasties still remains the dough. It is necessary to prepare it so that the cake turned out delicious and crispy.
There are several recipes for dough chebureks, each has its own pros and cons. Below are the two most commonly used prescription. They allow you to make the dough thin, crispy and not too greasy.
RECIPE FOR CLASSICAL TEST pasties
What you need:
- Article 5. flour
- 1 tbsp. hot water (almost boiling water)
- 1 tbsp. cold water
- 1 h. L. salt
How to cook a classic dough chebureks:
- flour and salt should be divided into two equal parts. First bowl with the flour and salt must pour cup of hot water and knead choux dough.
- In another bowl you need to pour cold water. Knead unleavened dough.
- Connect both types of dough, add 2-3 tbsp. l. vegetable oil and carefully knead for 5-10 minutes, until a homogeneous elastic mass does not stick to hands.
- form a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
- The cooled dough out onto a work surface, form a sausage with a diameter of 5-7 cm, cut it into equal pieces. The size of each pellet is determined by the personal preference owner. Someone loves big pasties, one small, one bite.
Another good recipe for the dough chebureks may embarrass one of its ingredients. But do not be afraid, vodka is used as an additional baking powder and the final product will not be felt at all.
RECIPE FOR TEST pasties vodka
What you need:
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 100 ml of vodka
- 100 ml of vegetable oil
- 800 g of flour
- 2 h. L. salt
How to cook the dough for chebureks vodka:
- in boiling water to pour vegetable oil, vodka, salt. All thoroughly.
- in small portions enter the flour, still constantly stirring the dough.
- Let the dough rest and after that you can start creating chebureks.
What about the juicy, crisp, fragrant khachapuri? Most write a rare recipe!